The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pikey Attack!

michael

Went out for a meal tonight and took the Punto which meant I could negotiate a more direct route taking in the speed mountains - about 5 minutes from home there was a huge convoy of pikey types in white vans with caravans, all of them making their way onto some scenic grass at the edge of the estate - horses, hutches, brand new vans, lorries and a small child taking a dump next to the road - lovely!

Thing is they (or other pikey scumbags) have parked up in the same place before and left it a right mess, they were 'landscape gardeners' and dumped all the tree cuttings and general garden waste there which had to be removed by the council.

So what can be done to stop them? Do I grumble to the council about them putting some kind of barrier up (large boulders seem to be the theme)? Can the rozzers do anything? Do we just need to get together and torch them tonight?

I guess we'll be getting burgled at some point this week....

PS: I am pikeyist, they are scruffy nomads and have no respect.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'de go one better than the fire idea - napalm :littled:

I like your thinking, you smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, paul mac. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a pikey camp bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' pikey body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this pikey invasion is gonna end... I'll save the horses, rabbits and dags though...

I believe the term nowadays is 'New age travellers'

I can cope with New Age types, it's the filthy, rot infested, thieving, pikey scumbags with all their new vans and 4x4s that I have issues with. They roll up, annoy the residents who fund the nice area of landscaped grass they foul, rip off a few locals with shoddy work, 'borrow' items from people and then move on without being challenged by the police / council.

They choose a lifestyle that skirts common decency and give nothing back to the country, all I ask from them is respect for other people and an appreciation that normal folks might not want them moving in at the bottom of their garden and letting their feral children sh1t all over the places where polite, decent local kids (compared to the scum at least!) used to play every night.

Sorry I think I just went off on one - they are up the road as well, I'd be in a frenzy if I could see or hear them from the house :)

I believe the term nowadays is 'New age travellers'

No completely different...New age travellers...are normally too spaced out to steal anything or burgle anyone...ok they normally dont have tax MOT or Insurance on their vehicles, and camp for free too...but they generally dont commit violent crimes or have the arrogance that Pikies have.

I met some really decent N/A Travellers in the early eighties when i was a kid at Glastonbury...they used to cook me food and offer me herbal potions..really friendly bunch (If you are nice to them)

Pikies just hate everyone who isn't a Pikey..though they would rob their own family given the chance..they are an odd breed...

We have a bit of a problem round here too...I think some of them have been housed locally..and there is a pub up the road thats always full of their builders vans..when its kick out time they pour out of this pub, abusing people in the street and making extreme rascist comments to the people in the Garage..like 'F*ck off back to your own country' I wish there where more of me coz I would of told them to 'F*ck off back to theirs'

They are so anti-social...I honestly dont think its rascist to be Anti-Pikey..If I ever see them parked up anywhere in the middle of the night I sound the horn (shame Toyota horns are so feeble though)

lmAo with the Apocalypse bits :tongue:

BUT, i can't SURF ! ! :shrug:

(and i'm gonna have trouble finding the Cowboy Hat to fit :cry: )

Yeah, just "TRAVELLERS" for pikeys, isn't it ??

What's the diff' between Gypo's and Pikeys then

(or, am i just showing my considerable age ?? :( )

FatS.

[ps... HATE the BAST's BTW]