The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra JZA80 Carbonetic LSD (Big Case)

Jellybean

Low mileage 40K miles

12-bolt 220mm ring gear

It fits the EU/UK/US casings ; the JDM Diff runs the smaller 10 bolt 200mm ring gear

2 way unit

Price : 499 GBP £1,822.00 GBP New

UK Shipping is 25 GBP

http://www.titanmotorsports.com/cacalsd.html

The world famous Carbonetic Carbon LSD provides linear and stable traction during acceleration and deceleration. Regardless of road conditions and driving style, it yields the ideal line preferred by the driver. Or Carbon LSDs are suitable for street, winding, circuit racing, track days, drifting, dirt trials, auto-cross (gymkhana), rallies and time attack!

*Twice the Locking Strength of a Metal LSDs

*10 Times the Acceleration Control of a Metal LSDs

*30 Times the Thermal Decomposition Resistance of Metal LSDs

*70 Times the Service Life of Metal LSDs

*Virtually Silent Performance

OIL

For FR application

MOTUL Gear Competition SAE75-140

MOTUL 90PA

NEO Synthetic oil 75W90RHD

Had some spare cash , was rebuilding the differential (a Bearing was grumbling) , OsGiken was getting rave reviews; it was an impulse buy,

If I swapped it out at a later stage I would need to buy another set of carrier bearings / seals; my man maths behind it

I did most of the 40K , was installed in Japan within a month prior to me buying the car , think I have a receipt somewhere ; guy who owned the car was OCD with receipts and service history , sometimes a benefit of buying off a dealership as opposed an Auction

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.