The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra project 'Sophie'

Suprakeith

Next on list I fitted new passenger grab handle

My fuel line brackets had also turned up by now so tidied up fuel lines to stop them moving and scratching

Fitted new OEM tt TPS to throttle body and had play with moving fuse box back little bit to create room, not 100% happy with it at moment as just resting on throttle body but once back at work can make spacer to raise it couple

While the weather was so nice and repainted couple parts that had been scratched and damaged from being stored

Edited by Suprakeith (see edit history)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally today have fitted new vacuum hoses, just waiting for rest to turn up to finish that job, also had bit on engine bay clean and refitted strut brace, really pleased with how engine bay is looking now

Still need to fit the PHR power steering kit but need to get into work to make couple brackets on cnc mill, next on list is to wait fot Turbosmart bov to turn up and look at cold side intercooler pipework, unsure if to go through inner wing where battery use to sit or just down the side.

That’s all for now folks....

• 2 weeks later...

Well BOV hasn’t turned up yet, so been getting on with few other jobs.

Treated myself to new celica throttle cable and oem oil filter from SRD, plus new battery box

Today finished off fitting my oil cooler, it’s not perfect but does job well, fuction over form for sure, will tidy it up bit more before refit intercooler.

Also fitted new throttle cable, just need longer cable support bracket to keep cable secure, am debating weather to drop fuel tank and clean and protect car above the tank.