The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What should i buy as a second car?

Green Peace

ive had a 1.0L 205 for 3 years now. has been a god send. car cost me 600 quid, getting rid next week as will have payed off sup :thumbs: and having wifes saxo.

only thing is, cheap cars are great as second car but have been let down a few times in winter, dont go too old or it ill bite you in the arse.

tt steve.

Simon i just got a 1.8 Diesal Fiesta from Ebay for just over 300. Full service history and MOT, no Tax and needs a new alternator but besides that and damn nice little runabout to save me parking the Sup in Camden.

Wow bargain..

Maybe I should try going to an auction...last experience of that though resulted in a car that broke down head gasket probs and the engine had been glued together :giveup:

Yep Diesal would be great but knowing me I'd end up putting petrol in it...or diesal in the Supe! :blonde: