The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking Facelift Supra Near Wroxall Abbey

adarmo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember and price wasn't mentioned I've based mine on the only set I can find a price for were £940 with grooved discs.

PM the caliper person and if you can come to an agreement let me know.

I can't remember and price wasn't mentioned I've based mine on the only set I can find a price for were £940 with grooved discs.

PM the caliper person and if you can come to an agreement let me know.

I'm worried that they wont fit with the wheels I'm purchasing, Linear Course LC818: http://www.rarerims.co.uk/wheelshop_products.asp?productid=36&rangeid=3&product=LC818

Also, if my car is an import will they bolt straight on? How long have they been used for on your vehicle?

I'm not a Supra expert - ask the wheel seller do tey fit UK Turbo Supras

Yes mine is an import they were fitted from new.

I'm worried that they wont fit with the wheels I'm purchasing, Linear Course LC818: http://www.rarerims.co.uk/wheelshop_products.asp?productid=36&rangeid=3&product=LC818

Also, if my car is an import will they bolt straight on? How long have they been used for on your vehicle?

I'm not a Supra expert - ask the wheel seller do tey fit UK Turbo Supras

Yes mine is an import they were fitted from new.

I'll leave for someone else to purchase, I've been advised not to go for it as I might not need them by my mechanic, just me being too eager

I think I and others are getting confused - as people keep asking for the few things I've stated I've sold - clearly this wasn't the best way to sell parts so I'll start new threads with individual items listed.

Feel free to contact me - preferably by phone as that's the fastest way to communicate - I have no problem with back up PMs to have everything in writing, equally I will try to reply to PMs etc Short replies aren't because I'm a moody ar$e - just I have no time and type slowly.

Thanks

The problem with morons who lie and want to haggle over a £1 :

Not dealt with such a rude person before.

The problem with closed minded people is their mouth is always open.

Then highlight their stupidity and meanness by posting it up !

:p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.