The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pre-facelift seat parts

tintinmt

I have an intact passenger seat and parts of the driver seat available.

The condition of the covers is 'fair' with a bit of stretch and the odd nick. No tears or large holes.

The driver's seat frame is twisted so is not usable. The motors are working.[ATTACH=CONFIG]211467[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]211468[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]211469[/ATTACH]

The condition of the covers is 'fair' with a bit of stretch and the odd nick. No tears or large holes.

The driver's seat frame is twisted so is not usable. The motors are working.[ATTACH=CONFIG]211467[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]211468[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]211469[/

How much for the seat frame posted please. Thanks Andy.

The driver's seat frame is twisted so is not usable. The motors are working.[ATTACH=CONFIG]211467[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]211468[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]211469[/

How much for the seat frame posted please. Thanks Andy.

Bump.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.