The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complete Custom Twin Greddy TD05 Turbo Kit

steve.m

Potentially selling my full custom twin turbo kit from the Wangan Supra. This kit was custom built by Front Row in Japan and consists of the following:

2x Greddy TD05 turbos. (These were rebuilt by CR Turbos in December 2014 and have covered approx 1000 miles since.)

2x K&N filters

2x DEI turbo blankets (These are a little worn but still useable.)

Turbo side Intercooler pipework

Custom twin turbo manifold with single waist gate. (This manifold has had a couple of repairs but is in good working order.)

2x Downpipes

1x 50mm Greddy Waist gate with screamer pipe

Y mid pipe

Complete custom 3.5" exhaust

Twin oil feed and returns

My car made 765hp @ Hubs with full boost around 4500rpm.

Their are lots of pics and further info in my project thread below if required.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?264733-The-Wangan-Supra

Looking for £3600 collected from SRD.

attachment.php?attachmentid=210712&d=1459961226

attachment.php?attachmentid=210713&d=1459961226

attachment.php?attachmentid=210714&d=1459961226

These pics were taken a few years ago, the silicone hoses are now black and the filters are larger, as seen below.

attachment.php?attachmentid=210716&d=1459961226

Guest Budz86

Awesome kit and makes great power; car was mental with these fitted! Great buy for anyone considering going single and really is a one off kit

Let's be honest this has your name written all over it lol.

Not for me mate. Have my turbo kit sorted for the build.

Was lucky enough though to get a passenger ride in Steves car and the twins were amazing, car went like a missle. Really surprised they are up forsale if I'm honest, must be a special replacement to match these in performance and looks.

Yup, seen this kit take the wangan to an 11.9 on street tyres!

Everyone loves the big twins for they're looks, but it's unique selling point is the noise they make, totally different sound to anything else. With rebuilt turbos i'm sure the buyer will be a happy one. GLWTS Steve.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.