The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom sub box for Aerotops

Stan

Got this left over after selling my supra

Had this imported from the states at a cost of around $400 plus import charges, so around £350 total. (The company that makes them advertises them here)

It fits where your usual factory sub sits (the big rectangular black box), and you can still fit your aero roof over it in no problems. I trimmed it in black leather but this is lifting a bit so could do with a retrim/glue

This is an ideal solution if you want some serious bass but don't want to loose your spare wheel well, roof fittings, or don't want the hassle of making custom enclosures.

It currently has 2 Alpine SWS-1043D subs in it which are dual 4ohm 300W low profile subs, and are connected via t-nuts and allen bolts to the box so easily removed. These cost £100 each when new, and have only been played a handful of times - pretty much just run in. They were recieving a clean signal from a genesis dual mono extreme amp (high spec), and they kick like anything!

If anyone wants the box on its own it'll be £200 ono - collection only please, it is very heavy and I'm afraid I can't get a courier organised.

If you want the subs included it'll be £275 ono - they are currently wired up to recieve a single 4 ohm signal (usual ohmage from most amps).

Location - Norwich, but happy to meet around somewhere like thetford/swaffham/diss for anyone coming from away.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.