The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getrag V161

Argyle dan

I've got a Getrag V161 that I bought from a member on here called fly. I've had it for two years now and it's just been sat here doing nothing. According to this little xxxx fly its in perfect working order only done 60k miles from a N/A supra.

But when I fitted it it had a bearing rumble from 1st -4th gears but got gradually better the further you went through the box, It probably sounds like the main bearing in the center section but I just haven't got the proper tools to do it myself,and Toyota's SST are stupidly priced so time to let someone else have a go.

I originally paid £3200 for it I know I won't get that back but open to offers if anyone's interested,

Cheers,

Dan

Looking for around £1100,if in uk will include shipping as well

Keron got in first with a pm, then after that it's ric, supraleeturbo.

Will try and upload pics in a bit, not letting me load for some reason

Thanks dan... I'll have it 100%...pmd you or call me on 01162531233 or 07769975299. I'm in the office now too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.