The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Europe

Dnk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Historically a lot of Labour MP's became nose in the trough MEP's and they carry significant influence in the old boy's networks. Plus a Liberal experiment, disastrous as it has become, is appealing to the Left, and they never know when to walk away and admit defeat.

My other thoughts on the Labour party are unprintable here, but often get me in trouble in pubs ;)

This is the Turkish parliament, having a debate this week:

Nice, civilised folk, calm, no fear of prosecution for mass corruption, and totally professional....

Almost unbelievably the EU are giving billions of EU (our) money to this shower, and hoping to welcome

their countrymen into the EU soon

This is the Turkish parliament, having a debate this week:

Nice, civilised folk, calm, no fear of prosecution for mass corruption, and totally professional....

Almost unbelievably the EU are giving billions of EU (our) money to this shower, and hoping to welcome

their countrymen into the EU soon

Unbelievable and even more unbelievable they'll be getting visa free access to Europe

I've been going on about TTIP for years now.

For some strange unknown reason, no one cares.

Funny how try blame Cameron for selling off the NHS blah blah but don't care that US corporations will practically control our NHS and food.

I've been going on about TTIP for years now.

For some strange unknown reason, no one cares.

Funny how try blame Cameron for selling off the NHS blah blah but don't care that US corporations will practically control our NHS and food.

i am amazed that any british party wants to stay in the EU and especially surprised about Labour - its against EVERYTHING they SHOULD be standing for.....shame on them and on those blind voters.

Turkey are already blatantly blackmailing the EU to gain Visa free European travel, and will no doubt follow it up with pressure for early full EU membership status.

Now this *#~@ hole of sandy barbarians are flexing their corrupt muscles. Niger is demanding millions from the EU to "£tackle the migrants flowing through their country". This is probably the most corrupt country in Africa, if not the world, and one of the poorest. Yet they feel they can attempt to blackmail the EU. Why not? They look to the likes of Turkey and see them wallowing in EU cash, so why not chance *their* arm too?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3571542/Niger-tells-Europe-needs-1-bln-euros-fight-illegal-migration.html

Yesterday Niger lowered its demand to 790 million. That was very nice of them....

Soon the EU will be inundated with calls for funding to pay every despot in every corrupt regime in north Africa to "stem the flow", when any realist will know the money will fund further corruption at all levels and do sod all to stem any flow of migrants. If the EU doesn't militarily unite and fight this invasion it will soon be too late and it will be overrun by migrants and wallowing in crime, poverty and begin its inexorable downfall to far lower prosperity and standards of living, if not civil war.

As for Cameron being coerced by the likes of the Daily Mail (of all papers..) to take 3000 migrant children from EU camps, well, words fail me. What a wet. Who has paid for these "kids" to travel to the EU? These smugglers aren't running a charity, someone has paid for their trip. That someone will want to follow in many cases.

His charity should start at home, perhaps by a total makeover of the Social Services, who seem, time and time again, to be unable to stop usually black adults sickeningly abusing their own children, or pseudo foster kids. My friends in the Social Services claim, quite believably, that fear of being branded racist, or none PC stops their management ordering overt investigation of coloured families, even when suspicion of abuse is high. Yet Call me Dave is actively now burdening the services with 3000 more destitute kids. Appalling.

Somewhere there is a massive stockpile of balls and back bones that used to belong to the europeans and through fear of being politically incorrect, standing out or being called racist, the people are letting the EU and their immigration agender flatten them like a tank going through a field of damp tissue.

Where has the fight gone ??

They keep saying children, this includes males up to the age of 18, well claiming to be 17 or 18 year old, in reality I would bet some some are early twenties if not older.

On the radio this morning they had some child relief worker, the presenter asked in excess of three times what security checks would be carried out, none, they are children and need to be looked after was the response, I dont understand why security checks still cannot be carried out :search:

Seems there's been a shoot out on a French motorway involving a car chase after British people smugglers. An innocent motorcyclist died after running into a truck, and many other collisions occurred during the chase. One of the people smugglers is now being reported but unconfirmed as dead, another seriously injured. These British smugglers have been left to ply their trade relatively uninterrupted until now, maybe a more proactive level of policing could have saved this situation from occurring at all?

"Gangs of people smugglers using high-speed cars registered in Britain can often be seen operating openly around migrant camps in northern France, especially around Dunkirk and Calais."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3574866/Two-British-people-smugglers-seriously-wounded-shoot-police-125mph-chase-French-motorway-left-motorcyclist-dead.html

"Gangs of people smugglers using high-speed cars registered in Britain can often be seen operating openly around migrant camps in northern France, especially around Dunkirk and Calais."

Well that's Dragonball funding sorted.

Anyone notice how the blatantly pro remain BBC are pretending the migrant crisis is in abeyance whilst the referendum is awaited? Nor did they make much of a car chase across European borders with the police after UK people smugglers involving gunfire and death.

When other news agancies during the last 24 hours are posting this:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/austrian-chancellor-werner-faymann-quits-1462794767

The BBC thinks this is more appealing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36246020

I wonder how low key they can make this morning's breaking bad news for the remain campaign?

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2016-...unich-station/

The BBC is also pushing that the referendum is too close to call with 52% wanting to stay but every poll iv'e seen including the BBC's own online poll is 70-80% want to leave.

Imho they want to push the "too close to call" crap so that there's less uproar when they fix it.