The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2JZGE (NA-T) Front Facing Intake Manifold w/ TT PAS reservoir + Union

Parm_93

Hi all,

Up for sale is my FFIM intake manifold for 2JZGE (NA-T). It uses the big Ross Machine Racing plenum, bolted to smoothed GE runners with a new OEM gasket. It also has a welded idle air control valve (IACV) and vacuum lines underneath. Ross Racing intakes were finished to a very high quality and much sought after.

This is brand new and unused brought off another member last year, but I've had a change of heart and am going for an SRD intake to cover the spare space where my battery and fuse box have been relocated. With this manifold, you don't need to relocate anything aside from the PAS reservoir.

It does have a few storage marks as you can see, so could do with repainting or polishing for some bling. Currently it is wrapped in Black Anodise, but it's very easy to remove.

TT PAS reservoir and the union piece needed to fit are also included. A direct fit throttle body (Mustang flange) can be brought from the Ross Racing site, or you can use a Q45 TB with an adapter plate welded on for a cheaper option.

http://www.rossmachineracing.com/throttlebody90mm.html

SOLD

Thanks,

Parm

Example in a bay (not mine)

nice, one question im about to fit mine... how did you get the bolts in the far end? my arms to fat to fit down the plenum lol, and seems odd using a long reach spanner/allen key

I have only test fitted this mate it hasn't been used, and I only did that with the engine out lol. I think your best bet would be to use an extension bar with a lot of swearing?

I have only test fitted this mate it hasn't been used, and I only did that with the engine out lol. I think your best bet would be to use an extension bar with a lot of swearing?

though as much lol,

good luck with the sale :D these reduce inter cooler pipe length by loads not to mention drastic inlet temp reduction due to less heat soak

though as much lol,

good luck with the sale :D these reduce inter cooler pipe length by loads not to mention drastic inlet temp reduction due to less heat soak

Yes massively. I couldn't run the pipe work over the top of a red hot turbo, talking a lot of lost horses.

Hi Parm, Slightly off topic Where can I find more info pics of the plenum fitted to a 2JGE? Do you have a link to the build thread of the picture above? Sorry to go offtopic!!

Hi mate. I don't think there is a thread for it, that picture was taken from the member I brought it off a few months ago, I'm not sure where he got it from either. I know that on the US supra forum there is a few pics if you put in 'Ross racing 2jzge manifold'. Should pop up with a few threads.

Would love this in mine. If you decide to lower the price to around 250 I'll take it :eyebrows:

Haha you'll be waiting a while, no way I'd let it go for that price.

You'd be paying that for a shoddy eBay plenum, getting the runners smoothed then welded, IACV and the vac lines! Oh and then repairs when it cracks from poor design/quality ;).

Haha you'll be waiting a while, no way I'd let it go for that price.

You'd be paying that for a shoddy eBay plenum, getting the runners smoothed then welded, IACV and the vac lines! Oh and then repairs when it cracks from poor design/quality ;).

Can't blame a man for trying :) if I hadn't just bought new seats and wheels I would have had it. Glwts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.