The mkiv Supra Owners Club

facelift front seats - Red

Eddie-S

I finally got round to having my spare seats recovered so my old ones are up for sale.

The seats are out of a 66k facelift.

They were in the car from import and do suit the car well - all electrics work fine on the drivers and no damage to plastics etc. It is vinyl rather than leather and the drivers side does have some wear on the cover (hence me buying the spare seats), lower section of the right hand side upright just above the base/bolster but not too bad and could possibly be repaired easily if you know what you are doing. the passenger side is unmarked.

I'm struggling with getting the photos resized for uploading so will update as soon as I can figure it out or can email pics if interested

looking for £75

I may also do a swap including the matching rear seats for a set of black vinyl/leather (rears only don't need the fronts) but they must be in excellent condition. Still thinking about it so not definite at the moment...

collection only due to size and weight

Cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.