The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What bored Corsa owners get up to.

RedM

AHA, but you are wrong.

My Corsa driving collegue sent me the link. Even funnier is that he has been modding his Corsa for months, put it on a rolling road and got 146bhp before a con rod or something made a mess of his work.

I really tried not to laugh. Honest.

hey they look cool.. you guys must remembre your childhood fantasies of ninjanisity and such not. ninjas are cool you cant deny that. if only i had a tshirt i could try it:(

Ninjas are the true source of real ultimate power:

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Testimonial:

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

Q and A:

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about ninjas?

A: Ninjas are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they don't give a crap, but on the other hand, ninjas are very careful and precise.

Q: I heard that ninjas are always cruel or mean. What's their problem?

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, ninjas can be mean OR totally awesome.

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab.

Source: http://www.realultimatepower.net/

.........and remember...........