The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Court rules that Calais illegals should be allowed into UK

Shane

I literally just laughed out loud when you said government, of the people :lol:

They are an elected Govt of elected MPs - system isn't perfect but its far better than our cousins across the pond.

And thanks to the Tories the country is in a far better shape that when it was under Labour.

Don't worry - Corbyn is the ultimate saviour - :rlol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With attitude like that no wonder the Govt (which are of the people) don't have the balls to do whats necessary to have a fair and sustainable NHS for generations to come - or should I say "international health service" - drowning the country is even more debt.

Germany, France, Belgium, Scandanavia, Portugal all have this system for over 20 years - so hardly rocket science - helps to know what goes on in the rest of the world.

I'm confused, attitude like what?

They are an elected Govt of elected MPs - system isn't perfect but its far better than our cousins across the pond.

And thanks to the Tories the country is in a far better shape that when it was under Labour.

Don't worry - Corbyn is the ultimate saviour - :rlol:

The country isn't in any better shape at all. The debt is worse. And honestly I don't support labour either. Red Tories or Blue Tories, same either way, both are not of the people.

The debt is worse.

That was always going to happen though, unless the ConDems had suddenly completely stopped spending when they came to power. Until the enormous budget deficit is stopped, it will continue to soar.

The alternative would have been disastrous. Just imagine the debt if MiliBalls had got their way, and gone on a giant spending spree. The deficit could be more than halved if we weren't paying a staggering £37b on debt interest every year.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a proponent of how one sided this 'recovery' is, but it was definitely the lesser of the two evils being presented to us.

That was always going to happen though, unless the ConDems had suddenly completely stopped spending when they came to power. Until the enormous budget deficit is stopped, it will continue to soar.

The alternative would have been disastrous. Just imagine the debt if MiliBalls had got their way, and gone on a giant spending spree. The deficit could be more than halved if we weren't paying a staggering £37b on debt interest every year.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a proponent of how one sided this 'recovery' is, but it was definitely the lesser of the two evils being presented to us.

Agree in most respects. You know what would end the deficit? Make these huge corporations and no doms who don't pay tax... Pay tax. I know I say it a lot but the reason I hate the Tories is because they outright protect these people... It's disgusting. There's no balance or fairness to tax dodging. It's people like us on the forum who are left to pick up the bill. The working man

I'd say the lesser of the evils was ukip or greens personally or even Lib dems. I'd rather them have a chance even though they're not proven than give power to proven failures like the Reds and blues...

I'd say the lesser of the evils was ukip or greens personally or even Lib dems. I'd rather them have a chance even though they're not proven than give power to proven failures like the Reds and blues...

A vote for any of the minority parties is a vote against the Blue/Red establishment. I know what you're saying about the Tories, but Labour are every bit as bad in that respect. They were in power for 13 years, and did sweet FA about tax evasion, speculative banking and the enormous housing bubble that we're now faced with (a 300% increase in average values since 1995 according to a radio program I heard earlier in the week :eek: )

But at least the upcoming referendum is a rare opportunity to hit them where it hurts.

A vote for any of the minority parties is a vote against the Blue/Red establishment. I know what you're saying about the Tories, but Labour are every bit as bad in that respect. They were in power for 13 years, and did sweet FA about tax evasion, speculative banking and the enormous housing bubble that we're now faced with (a 300% increase in average values since 1995 according to a radio program I heard earlier in the week :eek: )

But at least the upcoming referendum is a rare opportunity to hit them where it hurts.

Just need some people to actually go out and vote... And vote no to the EU at that. you know that the political parties (minus ukip) will be heading up a pro EU campaign and so will all the larger corporations wherever possible. And most people fall for that crap left right and centre.

The same thing happened back with the alternative voting reform, everyone jumped on the band wagon against that... What a mistake.

I can't see a solution to the Calais refugees while we're in the EU or with the, as you say, red/blue establishment in power. It just won't happen. We need some sort of change.

Just need some people to actually go out and vote... And vote no to the EU at that. you know that the political parties (minus ukip) will be heading up a pro EU campaign and so will all the larger corporations wherever possible. And most people fall for that crap left right and centre.

Something I'm sure you'll appreciate :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/what-price-the-new-democracy-goldman-sachs-conquers-europe-6264091.html