The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can a mod delete please!

Supraleeturbo

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi pal I have had no luck with that box you need but I know I have the steering colum mate

As it happens I repaired my door control ECU so I actually don't need it any more :)

How much do you want for the steering column? To be clear it's the whole assembly which has the tilt-adjuster on it. I am not sure if the ignition barrel is separate or not at this point. You might know more being the one breaking a car :p

As it happens I repaired my door control ECU so I actually don't need it any more :)

How much do you want for the steering column? To be clear it's the whole assembly which has the tilt-adjuster on it. I am not sure if the ignition barrel is separate or not at this point. You might know more being the one breaking a car :p

Pm sent dude

The engine bay one goes inside the car to the passenger side main engine control unit. I'm looking for the part of the loom on the inside of the car which comprises of the 3 connector plugs. If you've removed it intact and are keeping it never mind. But if you cut it at all let me know?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.