The mkiv Supra Owners Club

**BREAKING** The SRD1000 Goliath beast!

Kaan W

As some of you know I have had the car up for sale for a while now.

I have 2 viewings next week and waiting to hear back from another guy.

So im making this thread now as there are people interested in most parts already and some the same parts!

Full breaking list will be available January 22nd - 6pm for those that don't want to miss out!

I have a spec list in my garage to give you an idea of parts that will be available.

Keep your eyes peeled ;)

Id be interested in the pulleys, ecu and maybe some interior parts, but struggling to find pictures

I will upload as many pictures as I can on the day mate.

Sorry I missed the for sale thread, how much is the car up for.

And why would want to break it up, if it's not a too personal question.

Thanks Kevin.

Here's a link to the forsale thread - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?327242-My-Wide-bodied-3-4-Stroked-Big-Single-(SRD1000s)

Reduced to £35,000

Jamie's right I can't keep up guys

This thread was just to let people know when I was breaking incase anyone was planning to buy anything!

As I've still got people interested in the car as a whole I can't break yet.

Changing the date of breaking to next Friday 22nd.

Thanks

You're just going to get loads of messages with people wanting parts for nothing, I've done this a couple of times so trust me, much better to put a thread up with all prices listed.

Too right. I've sold only a few items and what a nightmare. If I were to break a car like this then I would have to take 3-months off work just to administer the enquiries and to pack everything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.