The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oled greddy boost controller install

shaz2010

Shaz, I am getting to 1.34 BAR, you do know that you can change it to show in BAR, its a setting thats KPA x100 or something like that mate. 1.34 BAR is like WOW!

Mac, dont use anyone settings mate, I used Bergs settings and he was getting 1.2 BAR consistently yet I was getting 1.34BAR with the same settings. SO be careful if you do use someones settings.

Naz mate it's class isn't it, I'm running 1.4 on high and 1.2 low. It took me a few weeks playing around with it to get it right. But a know what you mean! It turns the car into a loose cannon haha. Keeps you in the back of your seat. Need to get down to evotune and get it on the rollers.

Naz mate it's class isn't it, I'm running 1.4 on high and 1.2 low. It took me a few weeks playing around with it to get it right. But a know what you mean! It turns the car into a loose cannon haha. Keeps you in the back of your seat. Need to get down to evotune and get it on the rollers.

Yes mate, its a bit far for me that now, going to go to a local one this time LOL

I still need to mess with mine but need to plumb my delimiter in. Mine is at 1.34 so ill tweak it a bit to get to 1.4, are you still on JSPEC turbos? Wish I had bigger injectors as I am on hybrids

Good stuff, I forgot you were so far away haha yeah keep it at a safe level like don't wanna blow them up. Mines a uk spec so can run at a good 1.4bar. It's like a bullet compared to stock setup. Hopefully the dyno tech can fiddle around with it to get the best out of it. Didn't know you were on hybrids

I am using Bergs settings for my high boost so...

Set- 52%

Gain - 20%

Start - 1.08

Warning - 1.4

Limiter - 10%

Do I need to change my start at say 1.2?

From what I read if you leave it in normal mode then you should be able to just leave start at 0 and they controller will ramp it up from there. Try setting your gain at 50% and working it up or down from there to smooth the graph out. That's how it should work in theory according to the manual.

Mines bouncing off a max psi atm so I've got set and gain at 100% pulls like an absolute rocket until it hits 11-12 psi though. I'll be lowering it once everything is working though. Don't want to blow the turbos up lol