The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apparently vandalising cars is OK, if you don't like them.

Swampy442

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day someone will buy one of these cars and decide to be the one person to change the reputation of their drivers. They'll drive it and they'll be a decent guy.

Ergo, she thinks everyone who owns these cars drives them like a loony. She's probably been wronged by someone driving a fancy car.

Nothing to see here.

Jesus. Please tell me that isn't in any way meant to be serious?

It's like an article written by a 13 year old. Why didn't the tosser who keyed the Aston think about his kid before committing criminal damage for no reason other than jealousy.

Bang them both up. The world will be a better place.

H.

The Herald is a crap newspaper which is leaching readers by the day, I suspect that this piece of pathetic 'journalism' is a piss poor attempt at giving them some badly needed publicity.

Catriona Stewart will be reporting on woman's rural meetings and other vital matters in a rural newspaper soon enough......

It is the worst piece of journalism I have ever encountered and thought it was a spoof at first.

Made my blood boil this. As a hard working guy I hope that one day I will own a car of that value / level. For anyone to think that pointless damage is justified, because you can afford it, is ridiculous. I could watch this woman be eaten by a crocodile and not feel a flicker of emotion..!!

H.