The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2015 - helpers list

letmeshowyou

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving this list so far, thanks guys.

My thoughts are... breakfast slot is 8am-10am, lunch is 12.30pm-2pm and evening meal slot is 6pm onwards. I think we'll try and have the bbq on again later on the Friday and Saturday nights too, weather dependant.(it worked well and kept people going two years ago).

Thoughts on this idea please people?

Loving this list so far, thanks guys.

My thoughts are... breakfast slot is 8am-10am, lunch is 12.30pm-2pm and evening meal slot is 6pm onwards. I think we'll try and have the bbq on again later on the Friday and Saturday nights too, weather dependant.(it worked well and kept people going two years ago).

Thoughts on this idea please people?

Have we got the fire pit again. if so do you wont us to bring some wood.

Considering i need to be at our trade stand most of the day, i'd be willing to help here and there where i can.

Washing up etc. So would mostly be the morning or evening slot...

I have a feeling I may be spending a fair amount of time with this crazy dutch barsteward, so again, as and where I can...

Are you eating with us Dane? I can provide a food gopher to bring stuff to you at meal times if that's any help?

Chris - I'm assuming your BBQ skills haven't improved over the past two years? Are you happy doing washing up?!

- - - Updated - - -

Are you eating with us Dane? I can provide a food gopher to bring stuff to you at meal times if that's any help?

Chris - I'm assuming your BBQ skills haven't improved over the past two years? Are you happy doing washing up?!