The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gutted is an understatement!

drift_bear

Abz car it is then! :)

Forgot about that!! Alex - Do it!!!

That's not special! It got spanked by a chick in a corsa who fluffed the start!

Now there's a thread that needs a bump...

Had the piss taken ever stopped?!

I've refrained a couple of times. :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shame Alex! Sorry to hear of the troubles! hopefully you dont loose too much and can return to us soon.

Doubtful but if I can help, let me know

J

Hopefully the GTR stuff shifts quick and i get back asap dude :thumbs: If i see anything down your way then ill probably get you to check it for me :)

Hopefully the GTR stuff shifts quick and i get back asap dude :thumbs: If i see anything down your way then ill probably get you to check it for me :)

I'm free to check anything for you round my way mate, I'm in Ireland end of August hopefully going through Wales so anything down that way I don't mind stopping off ;)

Honestly gutted for you Alex but breaking it down should see your money back. Let's be honest though, you'll never be happy 'till you're in a real (green) supra, again, ;). Look out for one mate, they are out there and spend the money to do what you want to it, it will be worth it, you know it makes sense. You now how good the green looks in the sunlight, worth every minute of polishing. Take your time mate and get it right, it's the only way. Hope it all sorts out for you mate.

Honestly gutted for you Alex but breaking it down should see your money back. Let's be honest though, you'll never be happy 'till you're in a real (green) supra, again, ;). Look out for one mate, they are out there and spend the money to do what you want to it, it will be worth it, you know it makes sense. You now how good the green looks in the sunlight, worth every minute of polishing. Take your time mate and get it right, it's the only way. Hope it all sorts out for you mate.

There is currently 1 TT6 in green for sale in Japan....its full veilside though! :( Ill just make an offer on your one Adam :p

Go for it mate. You can change the body kit no problem. (Keep the Veilside in safe storage - I know people hate it now but it will be worth money in the future these things always are). As for mine, it's priceless mate :p. (It will take me forever to get it where I want it but it's a timeless classic of a classic and I still love it and I'm getting there). Come back to the GREEN side and be happy mate, it's the only way.:)

Go for it mate. You can change the body kit no problem. (Keep the Veilside in safe storage - I know people hate it now but it will be worth money in the future these things always are). As for mine, it's priceless mate :p. (It will take me forever to get it where I want it but it's a timeless classic of a classic and I still love it and I'm getting there). Come back to the GREEN side and be happy mate, it's the only way.:)

Haha i know mate! I will bide my time for a green one ;) waited this long and sure i can wait longer

Is the Veilside no good then mate? As a TT6 in green is hard to get and I would have thought would be right as getting it to how you want it would be easy. But I know the Japs have a habit of really f+++ing things up when it comes to cars.