The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clarkson, May & Hammond sign with Amazon

jamesmark

Amazon Prime is actually really good.

It works out to £6-7 a month

You get access to all their movies and TV shows, access to all their music.

Can store all your photos online, and get free next day delivery on everything bought on Amazon.

Netflix is £6-7 a month

Access to all their movies and TV shows

I know what sounds better :)

Beat me to it with the thread post. :)

Regarding Amazon Prime, I joined a couple of years ago for £41 I think and it was great for free (mostly older) movies and free delivery but then they doubled it to £79 as has been mentioned and so I didn't continue my membership but if you tend to buy regularly from them and watch a lot of movies etc. then it's absolutely going to pay for itself.

And on that bombshell, I might even rejoin now!

I have my doubts

Well we all know it's been going downhill for a while because of the BBC, and being more and more scripted.

And we all know it was the trio that made topgear and not the show.

So this should be a lot better.

Bigger budget, no shackles and restrictions.

Amazon paid £160 million for the deal [emoji16]

And the trio have been told there are no shackles with the show.

This will be a great show

Cool.

Unfortunately, instead of being sensible and reviewing used super cars and telling us how to get Aston Martin DB9's etc. cheaply, they'll probably play stupid car football with a dozen brand new Bugatti Veyrons and then run over them in monster trucks or Russian tanks which will then all be blown up with an SS20 they bought on the black market, initiating global thermonuclear war and subsequent alien invasion to save the planet from complete systemic environmental destruction, leading ultimately to a new age of universal peace and prosperity for all. (That survive).

And on that bombshell, I say bring it on!

Guest Nicholas

Amazon prime is brilliant, the unlimited next day delivery is great, I watch netflix a lot more than the prime instant video though.