The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S Club Party Feed Back

wile e coyote

1: The venue, was good, far, but good. The 24 hour bar was great, as it meant the only curfew was ourselves :D

2: The room was fine. Comfy, big enough and good shower. Only gripe is that I paid for a double so I could sleep in a double bed, but got a twin. I may as well have just paid for a single room!

3: BBQ was fine

4: Events etc, I think the DJ was wasted, but that might vary each year depending on weather and attendees. Music of some sort, yes.

Overall though, loved it!

All good feedback, keep it coming please :)

Things I'm picking up on:

Rooms

Yes there was a difference between room sizes, the rooms were randomly allocated by the hotel, so luck of the draw unfortunately. As this was the first year of booking this kind of event, we couldn't commit to booking the whole mansion and potentially cost the club a lot of money if we didn't fill the rooms, so went with the safer option and committed to filling the Courtyard building, which does have some smaller rooms which some people had to stay in.

After the success of this year I'm happy to tell you all that the Boss Man (Branners) has agreed in backing us in moving the whole thing over to the mansion :) This means the standard and size of the rooms improve, as all mansion rooms are superior or above. It also means that we will have full exclusivity of the venue, so gives us a lot more scope in what we can do to keep you all entertained :) I'm currently talking to Gemma at Wroxall about available dates for next year.

Bar Prices

I thought the bar prices were ok, £4 for a pint of Becks Vier, that's about right, but once I started hitting the wine, I did notice the prices were higher on other items.

Once I have next years date agreed, I will then start negotiating a better deal for us on the bar prices.

BBQ

It seems everyone was happy with the quality of the food, and also the quantity. As for the vegetarian option, it was asked a number of times before the event on here and Facebook if anyone required this option, we had ONE reply lol So I told the hotel to just cater for the minimum number they were happy to. For next year I'll get them to put on a more varied vegetarian option, and I've already mentioned to them that a large number of you would like a 'pudding', so a two course BBQ will be provided once I've agreed a price I'm happy with.

Afternoon Activities

This is something that we will expand upon for next year. Now that we are moving over to the mansion it gives us a lot more room to put on more fun things. Wile's really the best man for coming up with the plan for this, because friends who know me well on here know I'm not a fan of 'Forced Fun' :innocent: As I prefer to have a drink and sitting around catching up with old friends, and watch you lot make idiots of yourselves :D

Evening Entertainment

I'm in two minds about this one, I like having a DJ, but it didn't really work this year, but with the layout of the building in the mansion, it may well do. Leave it with me.

So to sum up, next year will be bigger and better! Once a date has been sorted I'll let you know :)

Well done Burna, best be better next year :)

With regards to bar prices, pints weren't too bad.

A bottle of becks however was £4 and as you mentioned wine was expensive

And so was coke at £4 :/

Can't wait for next year now, there's so much we can do with the mansion :)

Shame I missed this, feedback is excellent

I know a fair few people in the hospitality business in this area, if you would like me to get involved in organisng the food/menu or a great band for next year just ask, happy to help

I think you organising the catering for next year would be a great idea - drove past your door just a couple of minutes out of Wroxall so it would make sense. Plus your food is awesome!