DO-Luck V1 - HKS Build Thread

Brazil

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like the wheels, looks mean! Not normally a fan of kits but that works. Number plate is factually incorrect though :D

That is my idea to have it look as it may have come from factory looking like that, I modified my spoiler by shorting its length by almost 2 inches on either side, but I am still not 100 happy with it, I think I may sample an OEM spoiler, will see its not priority right now.

looks great mate well done! good on you for not giving up! :)

Thank you bud, its so much fun to have it around but I must admit only for short distance trips longer trips it can be tiring with the heavy clutch, extra heat from motor in cabin and noise. I think in the future I will try to figure a way to silence the noise in the cabin, dynomat the floor mess with the exhaust will see.

Always wondered why your number plate is 'V6 Bingo' ?

I bought it like that buddy from Yulia, the Russian woman. I like to change it sometime to my name.

Seeing as its being discussed, that number plate has irritated me for years :badidea:

The rest of the car looks great tho! :)

Thanks amigo, its been a long road|

Well done for keeping at it mate, the car looks great and is a credit to you.

Thank you I am really happy with it, its back at the body shop I managed to ding the very low spliter on the front bumper and at the same time getting some touch up done so its perfect.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Any update on the car , out of curiosity do you think getting the head intake dimple effect made a difference?

I feel the car is way more responsive now, I think its thanks too the head work.

I have put 700 miles on the car running only .5 bar so far engine is running really good feels better and better, sad news is that I work in the Oil & Gas industry and got the cut on the companies last round of job cuts so its more likely I will send it to Jurgen to do the final tune and sell it.

Edited by Brazil (see edit history)

I have put 700 miles on the car running only .5 bar so far engine is running really good feels better and better, sad news is that I work in the Oil & Gas industry and got the cut on the companies last round of job cuts so its more likely I will send it to Jurgen to do the final tune and sell it.

Wow thats a kick in the teeth after all that happened, hope it doesn't have to happen.