The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Motorhub Keighley

Far2lively

From what I have heard, they don't have the best reputation, at least in their former trading name(s).

I know my car was originally bought from them (9 years ago now) and I was told that the car did look great and as advertised.

The only downside the buyer at the time found, was illegal tyres on closer inspection.

Apparently it was the awful attempt to fob him off with part worn tyres and poor customer service post purchase that really annoyed the buyer at the time. This was 9 years ago though.

However I do have to say, a car is a car and provided everything checks out on the car that should, and you are happy with what you see/hear/feel on the test drive then I would say no harm in having a look!

They do have some nice looking cars...

I expect something has popped up that's "too good to be true" ?? Stands out from the crowd at an amazing price with unusually low mileage.

As said above just google and a bit of research will show that it's very much just not worth the risk not to mention having to explain the history (or possible lack of) when you come to sell a car bought from such a place

All very alleged of course

Spencer, just take every car on its own merits, all traders sell good and bad cars.

I wouldn't waste the time to go there, I went to Keighley trade centre a couple of times when I was younger, and the majority of the stock was garbage. Mostly damaged, rough cars, many of which had parts missing. Of 3 occasions that I can remember people buying cars from the Bradford/Keighley area, they all had fairly serious issues.

I went to look at one there too around 9 years ago. I was told it was mint. Arrived and all i can say is that i wish i never bothered. Both side skirts were damaged beyond repair, the front bumper needed replacing. All the interior dash panels looked like they lost a fight with a large cat. All 4 tyres were bald. And there was no battery so i couldnt hear it fire up or see that the mileage was correct. When i asked for a battery they said they didnt have a spare.

Very badly advertised car and poor customer skills. Then to add insult to it all he said he would offer me £100 part ex for my 2l red top calibra which was in better condition than any of the cars in his forecourt.

Id avoid them fella