The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What would you own if not a Supra?

Guest Ec1202014

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People say that Supra owners always come back but I don't think I will. Far too many cars to try (and possibly be disappointed), but the fun is in the shopping and experience.

The Supe will always be one of the best looking cars ever made IMO.

People say that Supra owners always come back but I don't think I will. Far too many cars to try (and possibly be disappointed), but the fun is in the shopping and experience.

The Supe will always be one of the best looking cars ever made IMO.

there must be a supra out there that would tempt you back H ;)

Toyota Corolla GTi 16v (AE92 OR AE86)

I used to have the AE92 shape Corolla gti-16, was a very fun car :) very rare to find now though, I was quite young at the time though so pimped it up with bright colours (and fixed the surface rust).....

Here was when I had it.....

Then after I got my young modifying mits on it.....

I did love that car :)

I miss my old AE92 GTi (going back 11yrs), was great car (and in White as well :cool:) and would have still had it, had I not bought the Supra. It was my first restoration project and was completely stock mint fresh when i finished it:). I left it pretty much standard, apart from a Momo race steering wheel and refurbished the Stock Alloy wheels so the faces were polished bare alloy chrome finish with the inserts in gloss Black. Only moved the car on as had the Supra which was my new project :cool: and not enough room to keep both:(.