What would you own if not a Supra?

Guest Ec1202014

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ec1202014
Purchasing something for EQUIVALENT money to what I'd get for the supra i'd have to say something like an Audi A5 3.0 quattro tbh (yes I'd love an Aventador or a Laferrari but for some reason the bank say I don't have enough testicles to sell.....)

Yes I think the thread took a turn for "if you'd won the lottery".

Either that or there are some exceptionally wealthy members on here!

Will most probably be a supercharged dodge viper gts next for me... Another car to tick off the list.

Good call!

Always liked the Viper GTS coupes ever since watching the team Oreca Vipers race at LeMans as a kid. Much prefer the GTS's to the R/T10's too. The GTS-R in white with blue stripes is the ultimate, but very rare and mega money.

A twin turbo instead of an NA lol

It's not all advantage with a TT and you'd miss the NA for it's punchiness and throttle response at lower speeds which is where you'll probably spend most of your time, in traffic.

I know I do. Ditto if you do a lot of motorway driving. It's all very frustrating and you might as well be driving a 600cc Smart ForTwo most of the time. A TT is only good for the open road when you can get a gallop on and take advantage of it's better acceleration in third gear and above where the NA bogs down unless you rev' the bejesus out of it holding it in gear to the redline.

A lot of people who slag off NA's haven't driven one much and learned to drive them fast. It just takes more work and much higher rev's, which fortunately, they provide smoothly and without breaking a sweat.

The strongest g-force acceleration I've ever felt was definitely in the NA. They're like rockets in first and second up in the rev's. Maybe it was just mine? Epic fun.

They're two very different animals but they are still both animals.

I'd happily buy another NA if I didn't have the TT.

As long as I had another turbo'd vehicle as well..... :D

It's not all advantage with a TT and you'd miss the NA for it's punchiness and throttle response at lower speeds which is where you'll probably spend most of your time, in traffic.

I know I do. Ditto if you do a lot of motorway driving. It's all very frustrating and you might as well be driving a 600cc Smart ForTwo most of the time. A TT is only good for the open road when you can get a gallop on and take advantage of it's better acceleration in third gear and above where the NA bogs down unless you rev' the bejesus out of it holding it in gear to the redline.

A lot of people who slag off NA's haven't driven one much and learned to drive them fast. It just takes more work and much higher rev's, which fortunately, they provide smoothly and without breaking a sweat.

The strongest g-force acceleration I've ever felt was definitely in the NA. They're like rockets in first and second up in the rev's. Maybe it was just mine? Epic fun.

They're two very different animals but they are still both animals.

I'd happily buy another NA if I didn't have the TT.

As long as I had another turbo'd vehicle as well..... :D

completely agree, but my daily driver is a hyundai coupe (also NA), so yea i'd like a turbo :D. Don't get me wrong, i love my supra even tho it is an NA, Keeps up rather good with an R34 skyline GTT aswell :D

If I didn't own the Supra, I'd want one of these little beauties :cool:

Mazda RX7

R32 Nissan Skyline GTR

1965 Ford Mustang

DMC DeLorean

BMW 850

KTM X-Bow

Triumph TR6

Classic Volkswagon Beetle

Citroen Saxo VTS in blue

This question doesn't really apply to me as my supra is not my road car but if we're talking about an itch that needs scratching I'd be looking at a bit of 70's muscle from down under. XB GT, XC Cobra or possibly a Monaro from the same era. To replace my track car I'd probably look at something more focused and easier to get into competitive racing.

I am currently in mine.

XR8 Ute. 5.4l V8, 6 speed box and a blower! 500rwhp with no weight over the rear wheels!

I have always wated a V8 but could never afford it in the Uk. Got over here and supra/skylines are stupid prices. It was at that point I would do the Aussie thing and get a ute.... everything has been a bonus!