The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What would you own if not a Supra?

Guest Ec1202014

Something V8.

An Audi R8 perhaps? That would be cool. Probably the only car that I would actually give up the Supra to own.

That or an RS6 Avant for purely practical purposes as they're almost as fast and awd but the fuel economy as an only vehicle would suck.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An Audi R8 perhaps? That would be cool. Probably the only car that I would actually give up the Supra to own.

That or an RS6 Avant for purely practical purposes as they're almost as fast and awd but the fuel economy as an only vehicle would suck.

Doubtful, something a bit more old school. I don't like everything being ECU driven. It reminds me of Superman III when Richard Pryor removes a screw and the whole machine falls to bits.

I've always liked the Monaro, maybe a charged one of them. No idea to be honest, I would want a "proper" v8 though, with the soundtrack to go with it :)

Doubtful, something a bit more old school. I don't like everything being ECU driven. It reminds me of Superman III when Richard Pryor removes a screw and the whole machine falls to bits.

I've always liked the Monaro, maybe a charged one of them. No idea to be honest, I would want a "proper" v8 though, with the soundtrack to go with it :)

Pmsl :D

"It wants to live!!"

I've always liked the Monaro, maybe a charged one of them...

I toyed with the idea of one of these after my M3. But after sitting in one, it didn't feel anymore special than my old Vectra C SRI.

I toyed with the idea of one of these after my M3. But after sitting in one, it didn't feel anymore special than my old Vectra C SRI.

Really? It looks a lovely place to sit. All leather and whatnot. My mate has one, standard one, but I've not had a proper go in it yet :)

Really? It looks a lovely place to sit. All leather and whatnot. My mate has one, standard one, but I've not had a proper go in it yet :)

It depends which direction you look. The seats are nice but the dash was just boring and Vauxhall like.

RS6 Avant for me or v10 M5

Ooooh I forgot about an RS6. If I won the lottery, I'd have an RS6 saloon, make it 1000bhp (which isn't hard, lets face it...) and have it as a daily. I drove a customers 800bhp RS6, and despite hating Audi's with a passion beforehand, got out of it thinking "I actually like that." Absolute weapon!

Managed to score a nice jolly, the other day, driving various Audis around the Stowe Circuit at Silverstone.

I loved the R8, a very capable car, but far too much money.

So defo a quicker track car than the one I already have, one with a big fat bike engine, or an Ariel.