The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD to the rescue...!

Brazil

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to source a new engine this month and ship it to him and the car will only make it over there in April, 'waiting for Lee to confirm'. Like you said he is very busy and I have a mega vacation booked in the middle of March.

Thanks buddy, these guys have so many neat tricks and if you want the best that's where you go right!

In my head if I have it ready for early summer June ish time, that would be superb.

Let us know when / if you plan to pop over at Lee's; will be good to meet you in person while your car is getting fixed.

imi

What spec are you going for this time ?

I take it you will be starting completly from scratch , engine and turbo side and anything else that was run on that grit oil?

Nothing confirmed yet, but built engine, refreshed head with hks cams and the turbo I am not sure if to rebuild my HKS T04Z or change to something else but I like to have a map for 700bhp and 800 for now and again. Since everybody is going flex fuel there is a good possibility that I will go down the route too.

There's a nice precision turbo in the classifieds at the moment :)

And for the love of God, change the thread title!!! :D

I wouldnt bother rebuilding anything from your old set up , its just not worth it in the grand scale of things, nice new precision unit job done

Do you guys mean this one? http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?318643-precision-6266-CEA-for-sale

Or is there something else?

This. I wouldn't bother with rebuilding your current turbo.

Have a look at Jamie P's dyno on his white car, slightly smaller turbo but spool with the vvti engine is almost instant.

+1 on this choice

This, he said it's brilliant.

That's me sold...!

http://realstreetperformance.com/Turbo-Parts/Billet-Series/Precision-Turbo-Billet-CEA-6466-900HP-Turbocharger.html