The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F*^k S%^t B***x

Whitesupraboy2

Hello this is his misses lol

What do you think of the Sarah you actually sent the text too?

You mentioned that it blew hot and cold.... just sex then

If you dont think anything about her relationship wise then I wouldn't worry about it

Good luck ... I feel for you

:cry:

Carole

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello this is his misses lol

What do you think of the Sarah you actually sent the text too?

You mentioned that it blew hot and cold.... just sex then

If you dont think anything about her relationship wise then I wouldn't worry about it

Good luck ... I feel for you

:cry:

Carole

a woman's point of view :D (most of them on here girls blouses anyway!!)

well situtation is bit more complicated...the wrong sarah is a friend of my bro's GF so see her almost every week i go out :cry: nightmare!!! if she says nothing i dont know what ill do....think ill try and quiz my bro's gf tomorrow suttely!!

The wrong sarah is ok.....hot and cold as in she wants too much effort from me, its the fact im gonna have to see her, i dont have a very good poker face! im not gonna sleep tonight

Dude, your so dead. :p You could just deny all. Say you didn't send it and tell her you were at home last night. Play the guilt card, "well if you don't belive me then why are we going out...". Girls aren't always clued up on technology, so tell her it's like a wrong number that latches onto someone who would have called/text her last.

Good luck and keep us posted.

I didnt think you could have the same name listed in your phone book?

Carole

nope they are in as sarah and sarah2 of course :cry: :cry: im lazy or was!!! back when i was a bad nipper i use to rename them in phone book lol

TerribleTurner - keep us posted..... u just want the gossip!

On plus side lads the correct sarah's going great ;) lol :nyah:

got any picture txts of them? we'll give some opinions over one is worth poking.... i mean which one has the nicer personality and might be better to talk to ;)

i only got pics on phone but sorry lads no way of gettin them on PC and not for public viewing!! lol

which do i prefer im 22............. im not fussy wont be gettin married to them :D