The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ducted FMIC

eyefi

this is the side duct template, that i don't think i'll fit. as you can see it's quite a complicated cut. this part would complete the seal though. my crease broke so i had to fasten it together with some bolts, it would look a lot better without them.

sideduct1.JPG

sideduct2.JPG

sideduct3.JPG

sideduct4.JPG

intercooler for john.

i'm still waiting on some new fasteners for the top part of the scoop.

Looks big enough :D

I'm still trying to visualise the whole setup though.

The ducting you're currently fabricating is for the rear of the intercooler only, right?

PS

I like the style of the front numberplate. It is legal right?

I'm still trying to visualise the whole setup though.

The ducting you're currently fabricating is for the rear of the intercooler only,

it ducts the front and the back. on the bottom tray the intercooler sits about halfway back and the top plate seals between the IC and the rad.

I like the style of the front numberplate. It is legal right?

well, it's a bit of a grey area. i've kept my mounting plate (which i have always hated). it is all perfect size, correct font, very nearly vertical, and reflective, which i don't mind, so it doesn't really attract much attention. you couldn't go into halfords and buy one though. it doesn't say anything here

i do think it makes the nose look like it should though, the cobbled on vertical plate totally ruins the shape of the front for me.