The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Prices rising in Japan vastly over last 12 months..

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

This doesn't surprise me at all....I've been offered £14k+ for my 1A1 lately.

People don't even ask about the black car as they say that's got to be out of my budget. Respected tuning garage thought it was atleast an £18k car all day long.

Up and up IMO

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rare car mate worth a few bob = dont stick any failside kit on lol

Lol don't worry I'm keeping her stock, with the exception of the exhaust and the wheels.

Then it'll be stock with-

Rare genuine Deep jewel green with factory fitted 6 speed

Rare Oem Carbon Fibre steering wheel

Rare Oem Recaro confetti seats

Rare Volk Te37s wheels

I want it to be worth something :D

Just doing my agreed valuation for my new policy now am unsure of value. Seen as we are on the topic what do you guys think mines worth ?

95 uk spec 6 speed in black, stock apart from hks exhaust, done 78k miles with full service history and folder full of receipts, mots and history Etc

Interior is immaculate apart from some very minimal wear in drivers bolster, and paintwork is original and in good condition. Chris Wilson said it's one of the cleanest uk's he's seen underneath. Recent cambelt with idler, pulley, diff oil cooler, new stock radiator and brakes refurbed.

I have a reasonable idea of the current market!! You should be trying to convince the insurance company to agree something around the £16k mark.

I can see I'll regret going through with the sale of mine but they are only appreciating assets as long as you keep up spending on the maintenance!

Prices may well be rising in Japan but I don't see much evidence of it over here yet. The cars up for sale in the classifieds aren't selling for big money, neither are the cars on autotrader / piston heads etc....

The value of great examples may be going good but there seem to be plenty of cars out there that are being given away. I said the same about a year back when I sold up, until all the dogs are off the roads then prices will be dragged down.

I have a reasonable idea of the current market!! You should be trying to convince the insurance company to agree something around the £16k mark.

I can see I'll regret going through with the sale of mine but they are only appreciating assets as long as you keep up spending on the maintenance!

Thanks will try 16 and see what they say, have had it at 15k for the past couple of years with no problem.

Prices may well be rising in Japan but I don't see much evidence of it over here yet. The cars up for sale in the classifieds aren't selling for big money, neither are the cars on autotrader / piston heads etc....

The value of great examples may be going good but there seem to be plenty of cars out there that are being given away. I said the same about a year back when I sold up, until all the dogs are off the roads then prices will be dragged down.

Completely agree with you. Hopefully I will never resort in selling mine, I would like to keep mine for a VERY long time to come. 4 years of ownership and proud .

Only the 6 spd N/A's are rising unfortunately, however, as the desirable models go up, it' will drag the N/A values up a bit.

Iirc Jurgen said earlier in the thread he thinks even the 5 speeds will command decent money too, as long as it is in a semi reasonable condition.