The mkiv Supra Owners Club

paint ball

monkey76364

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys would be better off organising an Airsoft day rather than paintbal ... believe me, you'll never go back to paintball. Real looking guns ... SA80 etc etc. thousand of tiny plastic balls hitting you in the ar*e ... its the best fun ever, give it a go, you'll be hooked.

I can vouch for airsoft. Have played tournement paintball in my younger years and discovered airsoft a year ago. Hurts more and sometimes causes more damage, but very cool with the guns. Have MP5 and M4 in the spare room under the bed :D

Good place in Reading, and if anyone who doesn't mind pain i know a brilliant place near Islington.

right every body i talked to the bloke who runs NRG paint ball, he said that as long as we make a booking and pay a deposit for a start(say about 4 people), then we get a booking ref number, that i can then post on the forum and any one who wants to come rings them up, quotes that number and pays their own deposit and joins in.

ps. this is a really cool place massive field and no out of bounds :thumbs: :clap:

Good work :thumbs:

I do recommend this place - great site and they have just extended their playing field too. :)

I have posted a poll here Select your dates and games etc...

I have left it open so you can see who chose what too...

RobAce you ok to carry on dealing with NRG for the bookings if we go there?

Once dates/games are all sorted people can start sorting out their deposites.

Cheers,

Ray

PS - Apologies to all who have added their name to my original list but please do it again on the new thread. :thumbs: :)

yes i am cool with doing the booking as long as i get at least 3 other deposits,

i recommend we do the £65 package, that gets the equipment, 1000 paint and a smoke grenade , you will use at least 1000 paint so the cheaper packages are not worth it.

yes i am cool with doing the booking as long as i get at least 3 other deposits,

i recommend we do the £65 package, that gets the equipment, 1000 paint and a smoke grenade , you will use at least 1000 paint so the cheaper packages are not worth it.

Good man :thumbs:

If we can get that poll and people on there for definate we can get RobAce to book a day. Rob count me as one of the 3 people - I can phone them and pay a deposite or are you paying the first 3 and will sort it out on the day with the people?

I have real issues with airsoft, because it seems to be entirely based around "I'm pretending I'm in the army/SWAT/Spec Ops and I've got all the costumes and toy guns, look at me look at me!" whereas paintball is entirely based around real tactics and real combat and isn't pretending to be something it's not...

Plus paintball hurts and leaves a paint splat. Airsoft is "bang bang you're dead! no I shot you first! No you never!" and I stopped playing that a loooong time ago ;)

But then I have all my gun fantasies fulfilled already lol :D :looney:

-Ian

righto...paintballing with the gun psycho of Norwich...let me guess, you have your own paintball gun running nitrous instead of CO2?

JB

Nope, but I have a pair of paintball handguns :D They work as often as a TVR though :mad:

I object to the word "psycho", I'm an enthusiast... Unless you want to be classed as a car psycho :p

-Ian

ok well i am still watching every thing.

so the vote finishies tommorow, so keep an eye on it and if p ball at nrg wins (which it is at the moment), i will need some money of at least 3 of you guys to book it up, then the others can just join in.

by the way the track leading to this place is not very soop friendly :cry: :thumbdown

Paintball? Yeeha!! Count me in. Ive been a couple of times to two different ones in Kent, Sidcup and Brands Hatch. The latter site would be great: really good firm but fair marshalls, funny too, also Supra friendly car park. Might have to take another car to bring back all the muddy boots!