The mkiv Supra Owners Club

paint ball

monkey76364

ok well i am still watching every thing.

so the vote finishies tommorow, so keep an eye on it and if p ball at nrg wins (which it is at the moment), i will need some money of at least 3 of you guys to book it up, then the others can just join in.

by the way the track leading to this place is not very soop friendly :cry: :thumbdown

Yep can vouch for that. You can bring your own guns to this site as long as its not an angel. They only allow you to use that style gun or rapid fire on specific days.

When you book Rob pm me and I will call up and pay a deposit.

Cheers:thumbs:

Ray

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rite guys thats it p-ball on the 8th of october won :clap: , so are we going to nrg? :shrug: , if so i need some deposits to book it, i will do mine but i could do with at least two others to pay-pal me a tenner (or could meet somewhere if your local to maidstone), once i have 3 booked i will post the booking ref for others to join in.

if you pm me i will send you the address.

rite guys thats it p-ball on the 8th of october won :clap: , so are we going to nrg? :shrug: , if so i need some deposits to book it, i will do mine but i could do with at least two others to pay-pal me a tenner (or could meet somewhere if your local to maidstone), once i have 3 booked i will post the booking ref for others to join in.

if you pm me i will send you the address.

spoke with my mate he'l do a good deal for us if we wana go to the place i work we can use our own guns if we want. he's buyin a supra soon so he'd like to meet some people from the club anyway. i know it might be out the way for some people coming up to newcastle but its a guaranteed excellent day :ecstatic: up to you's?

spoke with my mate he'l do a good deal for us if we wana go to the place i work we can use our own guns if we want. he's buyin a supra soon so he'd like to meet some people from the club anyway. i know it might be out the way for some people coming up to newcastle but its a guaranteed excellent day :ecstatic: up to you's?

to far for me mate, i like driving but thats silly

• 1 year later...

Hi just to let you all know my girlfriend is arranging a paintball day out on the 21 st july at Hamburger Hill Bristol, Keynsham, anyone and everyone is welcome to join in.

were planing a full day, we get 2 meals each over the day, 600 paintballs and the equipment roughly works out at £45 let us know if any of you are intrested we have 20 people going already and building !!! It will be a good game !

If not good luck with your day out !!

I went to paintball for a mates birthday last weekend... 54 confirmed bruises/marks from paintballs.

that does not include the 4 shots on my left hand, or the gun and head shots!! Wicked fun!! Last game, no teams, is always the best game!!!