Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can work on that.!! It has defo been a while though.

JAE for us next if not a pancake run before. Not sure if some of the more southern members will travel to North Wales.

On the case H, should be able to get the time off :)

Nice to see you too Mike. I finally got to meet Ben SZ-R (Benjy) who I thought were two different people on the forum. Al Massey and Supragal were others who have been here for a while.

Always frustrated me that you don't get to meet everyone properly. The trip is short and with 80 odd people (I mean 80 ish, not people who are odd. Actually.....:D)

Sorry to those I didn't get to, I only realised the R32 Golf was with us on Sunday afternoon...:D . Everyone was spot on and for such a big group there is always someone to help no matter what the problem is.

H.

It was good to finally meet you after about 7 years of banter of laughs.

And we all know you meant 80 people who were odd :)

Kamasupra, every time I saw you it made me laugh, genius.

Apart from it getting very hot, an itchy forehead, having trouble undoing the knot holding the trousers up when going for a wee, being unable to eat or drink with the head on and nobody knowing who I was because they couldn't see my face..... Being dressed up as a banana is the way forward. From now on I am going to where it every day!!

Glad to have entertained you :D

Apart from it getting very hot, an itchy forehead, having trouble undoing the knot holding the trousers up when going for a wee, being unable to eat or drink with the head on and nobody knowing who I was because they couldn't see my face..... Being dressed up as a banana is the way forward. From now on I am going to where it every day!!

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/DavyT/Mobile%20Uploads/21590C2E-2802-486C-9BC3-4029C23989F5.jpg

I thought not being able to see your face was one of the positives of your outfit lol;)

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/DavyT/Mobile%20Uploads/21590C2E-2802-486C-9BC3-4029C23989F5.jpg

Best outfit of the trip for me but there were some other great efforts. Al Massey as Indiana Jones was good too.

Loved watching Dave cross the road in Huy. Most people would have not chanced getting run over but Dave stayed in character and crossed the road with his head bobbing back and forth. Lollage..!!

It was funniest when you were away from the group, just wandering around looking slightly serial killer like. :D

Guest Budz86

I love the way Paul stopped for fuel dressed as Buzz Lightyear and nobody batted an eyelid! What do those Belgiumesse get up to in their spare time!?

I love the way Paul stopped for fuel dressed as Buzz Lightyear and nobody batted an eyelid! What do those Belgiumesse get up to in their spare time!?

We were at the fuel station for ages as both Steve M and I had problems getting the card machines to work. No one asked why Buzz Lightyear and a Pirate were filling up a Supra...!!

I thought not being able to see your face was one of the positives of your outfit lol;)

No offence taken :p

Best outfit of the trip for me but there were some other great efforts. Al Massey as Indiana Jones was good too.

Loved watching Dave cross the road in Huy. Most people would have not chanced getting run over but Dave stayed in character and crossed the road with his head bobbing back and forth. Lollage..!!

Cheers Paul!! :)

You can get away with murder dressed as a banana, walking out in front of traffic and they all stop, blowing that fog horn at cars and just generally acting like a complete knob. You can just get away with it and everyone just smiles :D

It was funniest when you were away from the group, just wandering around looking slightly serial killer like. :D

LOL I did feel a little out of place :D

I looked in my rear view mirror and said, "Burna, there's a banana behind us!"

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=185842&d=1400501418

[ATTACH=CONFIG]185842[/ATTACH]

LOL that photo is fantastic!! :D

Next year I'm going to bring two fog horns, as one just wasn't enough!!

Nice to see you too Mike. I finally got to meet Ben SZ-R (Benjy) who I thought were two different people on the forum. Al Massey and Supragal were others who have been here for a while.

Always frustrated me that you don't get to meet everyone properly. The trip is short and with 80 odd people (I mean 80 ish, not people who are odd. Actually.....:D)

Sorry to those I didn't get to, I only realised the R32 Golf was with us on Sunday afternoon...:D . Everyone was spot on and for such a big group there is always someone to help no matter what the problem is.

H.

That was me and my mate Tez in the golf buddy, was good to meet you :D