The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

Guest Budz86

What are the 2 cams on the left?

I have 5 batteries too, plus wall and in car chargers so we should be covered!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a dummy I am, reading my insurance and MOT then noticed it was up on the 16th April and so booked it in for MOT, I then get a phone call from the garage saying its failed and they advise me NOT to drive the car away due to cracked rear brake disc, so I go down and have a look and its proper cracked right down the face so ordered new discs but not here until Tuesday due to back order.

Just replaced the fronts so new brakes allround, im amazed its cracked as they are only 6 months old and have no wear - lip at all.

But looking forward to this now,

Branners that place looks great! Do you know whether the parking charge applies to us? Website says 9 euros a day at weekends for guests.

Good spot, that is a new thing, but I think it refers to their underground parking.

I expect this car park

http://goo.gl/maps/lSiv9

to be free, and this is their underground car park which would be charged for

http://goo.gl/maps/p9Qcb

But I have asked them to confirm.

Jamesy... The local ASDA have a special on cushions today... You want me to pick you up a few for those super comfy seats of yours mate? :D

Also, specials on large bags of marshmallows should a cushion not be sufficient....more of a tasty seat than a tasty treat