Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There may well be 1 space set of tickets going soon as Mario cannot make it and has donated the tickets back to the club.

Just trying to work out the best way of handling the scrum for the tickets.

Not so sure it would go that way J B. Buster had his on the forum for quite a time before I got them!

There may well be 1 space set of tickets going soon as Mario cannot make it and has donated the tickets back to the club.

Just trying to work out the best way of handling the scrum for the tickets.

Well im looking for a ticket and itd be pretty cool to meet up with everyone ... just saying

Can anyone recommend a good method of removing last year's dragonball vinyls, as looking to do this over the easter weekend, to get it ready for the new ones! ;)

Get yourself a heat gun with adjustable temperature. It will make the job lots easier and reduce the chance in taking the lacquer with it.

Just the stickers. Mine came off after 6 months easily with just a warm day and being carefull.

You would be fine with a hair dryer I'd imagine. The full car wraps tend to give issues. I've seen people get them off with steam easy enough apparently.

Not a great deal just a bit of minimal effort from most. Last year there was about 12 of us out of 80 people.

As far as themes go "Fancy dress" is a good theme as I am not buying any more outfits.

I wore an Iron Man T-shirt. That classes as minimal effort in my book.

I wore an Iron Man T-shirt. That classes as minimal effort in my book.

I wouldn't expect any different Pedro. You coming this year?

I have some Iron Man underpants, if you wear just those on a cold night I will pay for your beer all weekend.

H.

I have some Iron Man underpants, if you wear just those on a cold night I will pay for your beer all weekend.

H.

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

An offer to wear your used under crackers...Hmm.....let me ponder on that for a moment.

Weren't you warned about this sort of thing?

Sorry, I just can't help it! :(

H.

Beer all weekend!?! I'll wear nothing but the pants on my head for free beer! :D