The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

You are the boss. Make it mandatory. I would like to get to a stage that the people not bothering look more daft than the people that do.

That is the spirit Al. I may wear a different costume every day but one of them is a bit warm for a summer day.

H.

Yeah, make it compulsory, it's all in the spirit of a good time

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Suzibear
well me speedy and mat have ours.

I have gone to a lot of trouble this year to get ours all sorted

even got bits from the usa.

Ive got mine too! I love fancy dress

Not long to go now folks.

The outline plan at the moment is to run a slightly shorter day on the Friday, with a bit more mileage on the Saturday to get us down to the Spa circuit area, drive past the circuit (but not pull in) and then find somewhere for lunch with a leisurely drive back on the back roads. Sunday might or might not involve the car museum at Brussels, I'm still playing with that bit of the route.

I probably wont have time to sort out the fancy dress, if anybody else wants to take on the task of deciding what to wear that will be fine.

That sounds good :)

You all might have found out, but I have managed to purchase Busters tickets and am looking forward to this as a first timer. My passenger will be be my 14 year old grandson who will be taking the name of 'Nav Man'. Not sure who is sorting names etc, but would be obliged if that could be sorted. In addition the Saturday fancy dress, is this whilst driving, cos if so I will have to change my thought process.

So Steve Paine and Nav Man will be 'so near, so spa!'

well me speedy and mat have ours.

I have gone to a lot of trouble this year to get ours all sorted

even got bits from the usa.

I know that feeling, I've got bits from New Zealand, some from the states and one item is being custom made :)

okay, so fancy dress on the Saturday it is then.

Sweet

Just hope no one has the same outfit as me :)

You all might have found out, but I have managed to purchase Busters tickets and am looking forward to this as a first timer. My passenger will be be my 14 year old grandson who will be taking the name of 'Nav Man'. Not sure who is sorting names etc, but would be obliged if that could be sorted. In addition the Saturday fancy dress, is this whilst driving, cos if so I will have to change my thought process.

So Steve Paine and Nav Man will be 'so near, so spa!'

Yep Steve. You must drive with your outfit on. I nearly got pulled by the Gendarmes last year whilst dressed as Buzz Lightyear. Could have been fun..!!

Don't listen to Abz, :) fancy dress is what the lady's wear when they go to the horse races. So that means we are all in drag,bit like Ellis did last year. :)

Don't have the time nor patience that Ellis did to practice walking in them heels, this trip is right around the corner!

Forgive my American ignorance but wth is fancy dress?

Thought you yanks new what fancy dress was?

It's costumes dude, anything goes

im really interested in this .. how much will this all cost as in eurotunnel hotel etc?

You need tickets, don't think there is any left though mate

Fair enough, can't blame it to be honest it sounds awesome

This will be my first and I'm really looking forward to it.

Tickets for the whole weekend were about £300 including the hotels and tunnel and dinner both nights.

Then all your fuel really.

You just missed out as someone was selling their tickets last week