Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tickets sold branners can you get in contact please so I can swap details

You'll need to contact both Branners & Steve via PM updating them both on who the ticket has been sold to Buster.

What's happening with DB14 stickers/vinyls? Still got last year's on, was hoping to refresh them?

I believe Ellis is currently sorting something out for this, Darren is looking to change his too.

Do you have a local sticker person to do this like last year? If so, then Ellis can send the details once he has them.

The usual window & door stickers will be avaliable to buy from Branners either on the morning, before we get on the train, whilst on the train etc

I'm getting well excited about this now:ecstatic: list of attendees looks a good bunch.

I've been excited since the tickets were available.

I've been needing a holiday as I haven't had one in 15 years because of the Army and can't think of a better bunch to go with :)

Plus my fancy dress is all sorted now

Was chatting to Harvard yesterday, we was both getting quite excited. Hopefully the weather is nice, could do with a small break :)

Chatting would suggest that I got a word in edgeways...!!

Loving the fact he got away with calling you HaRvard.... :D

Loving the fact he got away with calling you HaRvard.... :D

I've given up on all that now Jamesy. Considering I get a letter every day with the wrong spelling on, I should get used to it.

Looking forward to this trip now. Need to get the car cleaned up as she has seen better days.