• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Al, have a read of this:

http://www.theaa.com/motoring_advice/overseas/compulsory_equipment.html

I'll get a thread up soon reminding everyone what they need to bring with them. You can buy the full kits off the likes of eBay and Halfords for around £30-50.

Cheers for that Abz :)

Will a route be sorted soon? I'd like to plan my petrol station visits.

Can't believe I have to stick a GB sticker on the car :(

Cheers for that Abz :)

Will a route be sorted soon? I'd like to plan my petrol station visits.

Can't believe I have to stick a GB sticker on the car :(

The route will be revealed on the day, petrol station visits have been included into the days too. :)

Don't worry about the GB sticker, I have driven to Europe nearly 20 times and have never (actually apart from once) used a GB sticker ;)

The route will be revealed on the day, petrol station visits have been included into the days too. :)

Don't worry about the GB sticker, I have driven to Europe nearly 20 times and have never (actually apart from once) used a GB sticker ;)

Ok, will be a change for me then, I'm used to planning everything for a convoy with the army :)

I will take one, but I won't stick it on unless I get told to lol

As long as some are shell V power I'll be happy :)

Ok, will be a change for me then, I'm used to planning everything for a convoy with the army :)

I will take one, but I won't stick it on unless I get told to lol

As long as some are shell V power I'll be happy :)

Most of the hyper markets seemed to have premium fuel, though can not 100% assure it will be VPower. That said if we find one near the hotel then I'd recommend you fill up in the morning (most do to be honest). Don't worry about the convoy, you can relax and just follow the maps... or the lead, which I don't think will be Branners this year :D

We tend to release the routes closer to the event just in case we have to change them at the last minute. We dont want wrong routes being out there!

There is a shell petrol station just down the road from the hotel, I would suggest filling up each morning to avoid having to stop during the day. I tend to top off the tank whenever I can just to make sure.

The Saturday route should be about 200 mile round trip, which is less than a tank of petrol. Friday and Sunday should be about 150 miles each.

We tend to release the routes closer to the event just in case we have to change them at the last minute. We dont want wrong routes being out there!

There is a shell petrol station just down the road from the hotel, I would suggest filling up each morning to avoid having to stop during the day. I tend to top off the tank whenever I can just to make sure.

The Saturday route should be about 200 mile round trip, which is less than a tank of petrol. Friday and Sunday should be about 150 miles each.

We'll have to see if everybody manages to do 200mls with 1 tank filling :D :d

Had an awesome time last year with Littler & TRDRoB!

Bit late here, but if anyone wants a passenger to go 50/50 on costs then shoot me a message!

Cheers

Hey Mike! Was good to have you there last year & thanks for the awesome video & photo's!

I have a friend coming with me but his yet to confirm. If his not coming then I shall let you know. Either way hopefully someone will have a spare seat!

Hey Mike! Was good to have you there last year & thanks for the awesome video & photo's!

I have a friend coming with me but his yet to confirm. If his not coming then I shall let you know. Either way hopefully someone will have a spare seat!

Yeah I would love to come along again, was my highlight of 2013! I also just remembered I have a video of your burning tyres in the hotel carpark from last year, once I get home I'll add it to the thread for some laughs!

Yeah I would love to come along again, was my highlight of 2013! I also just remembered I have a video of your burning tyres in the hotel carpark from last year, once I get home I'll add it to the thread for some laughs!

Sweeeet! What a timing that was :D

• 2 weeks later...