The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

I will send you over the routes once ready so you can see where we plan on going.

One thing I always struggle with is somewhere to stop for lunch with 50+ cars. If you know anywhere around Spa that can take that many cars, has a few tourist things to see and some nice restaurants that would be great.

I will check mate. There is a life firing range where I always go with my unit 30mls away fro SPA...so the area isn't unknown to me

I will wait for your route and check for you then.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to the Silverstone classic. So I'm not that bothered about spa. Can see race cars anywhere realy. Can't see the countryside and towns though.

Just hope belgiums towns footpaths ain't covered in dog $#@! every 3ft like that place in France with the castle :p

Yer I remember dog poo alley :eek:

I'm still working on them, but to make it to Spa and back on the Saturday alone is 200 miles, so not sure we can get the extra distance down to where you are. The plan is to make it to Spa, find a local town to have lunch and a walk about, and then have the nice journey back.

Nice drive around is good. :thumbup:

This thread just reminds me how I've wasted time :taped: Sold my Supra last year and thought I would have another by now, just been too busy with 'important' things in life :blink: I remember this thread when started, was like, that's long time away, how wrong! Can't believe how quickly time has passed since the last Dragonball.

Need to move my backside and make it to at least one of these :(

I am happy to go for the drive, it's been great for the Dragonballs so far, Saturday is our only prober day there after all

I am happy to go for the drive, it's been great for the Dragonballs so far, Saturday is our only prober day there after all

We know you are excited Rog... like a dog with two tails :D

Okay, worked out the final numbers. I can squeeze 1 more car on the eurotunnel.

Anybody interested? If nobody takes it then thats cool, Eurotunnel will reduce the numbers by 1 with no charge so no stress if nobody wants it.

BUT, I need to know before the end of tomorrow if you are coming.

regards

JB

Okay, worked out the final numbers. I can squeeze 1 more car on the eurotunnel.

Anybody interested? If nobody takes it then thats cool, Eurotunnel will reduce the numbers by 1 with no charge so no stress if nobody wants it.

BUT, I need to know before the end of tomorrow if you are coming.

regards

JB

Has anyone spoken to DarronQ? Would be awesome if he came!