The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

Amazing days driving, JB picked an awesome drive in an out of spa, I've got some epic video footage.

wile-e-coyote is my new hero, he leaded a few of us on the drive of my life.

The duck has been amazing to drive, in love with that car now, huge thanks the guys at SRD :)

Pleasure was all mine j

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well we just got in

We would like to thank you all for an amazing dragonball again

It's all you that make it what it is

Very little problems this year which is great

Drive today was nice and steady to help anybody with sore heads from last night

Not giving any names but you know you you are

Markp I never got to say bye hope you got back ok

Darren and Mandy

Prob best to get pics and vids in a separate thread in multimedia

Forgot to check as we saw harty pulled by police on m20

Anybody know anything ?

What time was that Darren? Cos I wasn't hanging around much!

This.

I flew up the M20. Passed Marc_p and Mike Tyson i think it was as if they were stood still. Lol Didn't see anything or any plod!

Been home for about 30 minute an hour

Great Dragonball again, felt I got to talk to lots of different people this year

Huge thanks to the Organisers and everyone that came along and made the Dragonball the great event it has become

Got Jen to drive for a bit on the way home and she became an official BPU Supra driver, hitting 1 Bar lol

It's amazing how it's okay when she is driving

Jen has actually said that the Saturday night chatter was her favourite night on the Dragonball so far, so thanks all ( I will get working on her for next year)

Been home a couple of hours and still buzzing from the weekend. Benjy I crapped myself when you flew past !!!! Would like to say a big thanks to John, Darren and co for bringing this together and to everyone that came as it's the people that make Dragonball what it is :thumbs: Thanks again Simon for the hose I'll get on it tomorrow once the cars cooled down :D Was a great weekend with only one crash, Darren if you need a witness just give me a call :p

Does anyone know if Alan got Home ok ?

Been home a couple of hours and still buzzing from the weekend. Benjy I crapped myself when you flew past !!!! Would like to say a big thanks to John, Darren and co for bringing this together and to everyone that came as it's the people that make Dragonball what it is :thumbs: Thanks again Simon for the hose I'll get on it tomorrow once the cars cooled down :D Was a great weekend with only one crash, Darren if you need a witness just give me a call :p

Does anyone know if Alan got Home ok ?

Do you mean Al Massey,yer he got home ok.

Guest EmmaWRX

It was awesome, loved every minute of it, thanks everyone! If I haven't traded in the Subaru for a Supra by next DB it would still be a pleasure to join you guys again even if I am just a passenger!

Benjy, I miss my car . . . Sort it lol 😊

Also a little thank you to Justin Bieber, and Terry for the guidance every day that was a massive help and cant thankyou enough.

This. You guys were amazing. We would have been screwed without you guys!

Benjy, I miss my car . . . Sort it lol 😊

You pay I fix. ;)

Met a lot on new faces sorry if I didn't get round to meeting you all, Saturday nights banter was one of the highlights for me. Nice to see you again Havard, Abz and Burna you too Pete. Oh and Darren, Rog ... hell everyone :D

Nice to see you too Mike. I finally got to meet Ben SZ-R (Benjy) who I thought were two different people on the forum. Al Massey and Supragal were others who have been here for a while.

Always frustrated me that you don't get to meet everyone properly. The trip is short and with 80 odd people (I mean 80 ish, not people who are odd. Actually.....:D)

Sorry to those I didn't get to, I only realised the R32 Golf was with us on Sunday afternoon...:D . Everyone was spot on and for such a big group there is always someone to help no matter what the problem is.

H.

Edited by Havard
too instead of two. WTF? (see edit history)

Nice to see you too Mike. I finally got to meet Ben SZ-R (Benjy) who I thought were too different people on the forum...

:rlol:

Good to finally meet you too mate. What's it been, 7 years or so? Lol

Sorry I wasn't taller though... :(

Nice to see you too Mike. I finally got to meet Ben SZ-R (Benjy) who I thought were too different people on the forum. Al Massey and Supragal were others who have been here for a while.

Always frustrated me that you don't get to meet everyone properly. The trip is short and with 80 odd people (I mean 80 ish, not people who are odd. Actually.....:D)

Sorry to those I didn't get to, I only realised the R32 Golf was with us on Sunday afternoon...:D . Everyone was spot on and for such a big group there is always someone to help no matter what the problem is.

H.

That's why the guys in the focus got the stickers so that people didn't think they were some randomers tagging along.