The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

are you okay to bring the spare batman? Assuming it would fit? If not then I need to rush out to the shops.

Just arranged my european breakdown with the AA, full cover, £24 for the weekend!! Bargain.

WHAT!!! I paid £60 odd quid for full AA cover, sheeee***.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im a gold member with AA, so I get my first 48 hours free!! So I'm paying for 1 day only. Been with them since 1999. Maybe look at upgrading to Gold membership and see if they give the 48 hours free then.

Just read your second post (1234), I'm a Platenum card holder, deen with them for a Thousend years and still paid shed loads.

If anyone has a spare radio I'd like to borrow one! I'll be in the car on my own now as my girlfriend's passport isn't here in time.

Branners, does that affect anything I've booked at all? Apart from the meals, which is my problem, I don't think it shoukd cause any issues.

Hi,

doesnt affect a thing except your ability to pull on the weekend. Lui was after a meal ticket for 2 nights so you may be able to sell yours to him.

Just read your second post (1234), I'm a Platenum card holder, deen with them for a Thousend years and still paid shed loads.

what can I say!! They just love me.

I only got the 48 hours free thing for taking out the Full Recovery option, the standard and 'lite' dont have the free days, but it works out cheaper to have the full with the free days.

Maybe call them back to complain.

It's fun packing 30,000 items (that probably wouldn't fit in a large Estate) into a Supra, I swear that when I open the door and get out at Ashford, it will be like a clowns car, with stuff explodiong out every where.

It's fun packing 30,000 items (that probably wouldn't fit in a large Estate) into a Supra, I swear that when I open the door and get out at Ashford, it will be like a clowns car, with stuff explodiong out every where.

Ummmm I've just packed and have nowhere near 30,000 items... now I'm worried I've missed something!!