Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anybody who wants in on the Friday or Saturday night buffet please pop on the store in the next few days to order your tickets.

I don't think we will be able to get more tickets on the day as they will cater for the numbers we order and any extras will be eating in to my burger and fries allocation, and nobody wants a grumpy Branners on their conscience.

THere are also hotel rooms in the shop for the Dutch chaps, there wont be any more Eurotunnels tickets so dont go ordering a hotel space in the hope of getting a Eurotunnel at a later date!!

Can anybody who wants in on the Friday or Saturday night buffet please pop on the store in the next few days to order your tickets.

I don't think we will be able to get more tickets on the day as they will cater for the numbers we order and any extras will be eating in to my burger and fries allocation, and nobody wants a grumpy Branners on their conscience.

THere are also hotel rooms in the shop for the Dutch chaps, there wont be any more Eurotunnels tickets so dont go ordering a hotel space in the hope of getting a Eurotunnel at a later date!!

Wanted to show my better half something of the town - just working out which is best evening to get the buffet?

Are we doing anything special on the Saturday night?

Me, Burna, Pete and Ben will be going out on the friday night and joining for the buffet on the Saturday night - If you could all work your movements round our plans that would be great ;)

Branners - Dinner booked and paid for, thanks

Nice of you to join the party on Saturday night, don't worry,there will be drink,food,spooning ,gang banging, dogging in the car park( for Havards :D). No tarts,so bring your own,oh you are :D

So, I'm still working out if Spa Classic works for us, but with views like this I'm tempted to just make the most of the roads rather than sitting at the Spa circuit all day...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=180836&d=1392488184

Im up for some fun driving with good views and really hope we get weather in the pic and not the pi$$ing rain we all got here :(