Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I can now reveal that I'm proud to be doing the artwork for the event this year.

Here's the new logo, I expect this to be plastered all over Darrens car as per previous years.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]179589[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D can you do one for a black car

I may also have underestimated the number of double rooms required, so may need those staying on their own to go in a twin room rather than a double but will let you all know on that.

Certainly have more than enough twin rooms so that there wont be any opportunistic spooning opportunities unlike the Mercure last year.

DOnt worry, there are enough rooms, and of the right type to avoid embarassments.

Calais eurotunnel back is around 4.20pm on the Sunday. You could do the Ring on the Saturday if you wanted to head off that way. I wont take a large group to the Ring as I like all my cars to make it back in one piece as a major failure or a crash at the ring puts a dampener on things.

Totally understand, i know a couple of other guys had mentioned popping over for a lap or 2, also my mate/passenger has wanted to visit the ring for years and never had the chance, for me being an hour or so away it seems a shame not to do it.but we`ll see.

Totally understand, i know a couple of other guys had mentioned popping over for a lap or 2, also my mate/passenger has wanted to visit the ring for years and never had the chance, for me being an hour or so away it seems a shame not to do it.but we`ll see.

Well im deffinatly going and im going to tackle the 2nd carousel better this time.

I may also have underestimated the number of double rooms required, so may need those staying on their own to go in a twin room rather than a double but will let you all know on that.

Certainly have more than enough twin rooms so that there wont be any opportunistic spooning opportunities unlike the Mercure last year.

DOnt worry, there are enough rooms, and of the right type to avoid embarassments.

Definitely a double room for me please :)