The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

Guys have a bit of respect for the people who are spending their time and money in making this happen without charging you guys £1,000 to attend an organised event.

If you think this bang out of order then perhaps the DB isn't for you, so please understand their is no way of pleasing everyone.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The next batch will go up on Saturday (assuming me and Steve can make it happen) and will go on sale at exactly the time I say.

Next batch will be 10 tickets followed by a further batch of 10 a few days later.

Shouldnt be too many disappointed people, 40 tickets is quite a few!!

I figured this might happen which is why i was keen to get in first off. the next set is while im away :( well. more accurately probably on the train home if they are inthe evening again. :( guess ill have to wait for the last batch. But im on another set of 12 hour day shifts after that so i dont get home till 7:30. so if they are released at a similar time im still screwed. So likely i could miss those to. :(

I know you cant please everyone branners and you guys work hard. because i have witnessed it. and we are all gratefull. and you have jobs and families as you say. But so does everyone else. Lol. Flip of the coin i suppose and im just getting unlucky.

I figured this might happen which is why i was keen to get in first off. the next set is while im away :( well. more accurately probably on the train home if they are inthe evening again. :( guess ill have to wait for the last batch. But im on another set of 12 hour day shifts after that so i dont get home till 7:30. so if they are released at a similar time im still screwed. So likely i could miss those to. :(

I know you cant please everyone branners and you guys work hard. because i have witnessed it. and we are all gratefull. and you have jobs and families as you say. But so does everyone else. Lol.

Perhaps you can ask the club if someone can book for you? I am happy to book 2 when I get mine if you want and you can pay me back

List so far that I can make out:

1. TheTurtleshead

2. TT Paul

3. JamieP

4. Chris Bailey

5. Justin Beiber

6. Jamesy aka Scissors

7. Budz86

8. Thetrashcanman

9. Tyson

10.Al Massey

11. Wile e Coyote

12. Slam

13. BigNum

14.Little Num

15. Supra900BHP

16. Steve.m

Get adding if you got one… :D

Looking like it's shaping up to be a Dragonball 2013 reunion

Maybe this should be done like a lottery.

Everyone who wants to go gets their name in a hat and then whatever numbers are chosen.

Maybe a thought for next year

Sod that! Dedication and spamming the refresh button on the club shop 100000000 times since noon today are the way forward.

Out of interest, and this is probably a question for Steve;

Who was fastest on the purchase?

Guys have a bit of respect for the people who are spending their time and money in making this happen without charging you guys £1,000 to attend an organised event.

If you think this bang out of order then perhaps the DB isn't for you, so please understand their is no way of pleasing everyone.

I don't envy Branners with this one.

Maybe this should be done like a lottery.

Everyone who wants to go gets their name in a hat and then whatever numbers are chosen.

Maybe a thought for next year

What about those who help organise behind the scenes and have gone on the last three?

For me, this event is getting difficult to manage and the hype and videos of 11, 12 & 13, DB threads etc... have all lead to the increase in interest. Maybe priority should go to people who supported the event in the early years when it wasn't as popular. One thing is for sure, everyone now wants to go and people will be disappointed.

There is also a school of thought that if you have already been, maybe you should let others have a go.

As above, I wouldn't want to be in charge of the decision for love nor money.

H.

What about the members who supported DB when it wasn't so popular?

For some of us, fighting a war and operational tours prevented us going.

So if I wasn't supporting my country I would of been supporting DB.

Now I'm in a position to be able to go and support it.

I don't envy Branners with this one.

What about those who help organise behind the scenes and have gone on the last three?

For me, this event is getting difficult to manage and the hype and videos of 11, 12 & 13, DB threads etc... have all lead to the increase in interest. Maybe priority should go to people who supported the event in the early years when it wasn't as popular. One thing is for sure, everyone now wants to go and people will be disappointed.

There is also a school of thought that if you have already been, maybe you should let others have a go.

As above, I wouldn't want to be in charge of the decision for love nor money.

H.

Agree there are a lot of people who help organise and sort things out, and you can't please everyone.

But it's obvious more and more people want to attend these type of functions/events and not everyone can go.

I understand that, and I know you can't stop people moaning and complaining but maybe a different system will help people out or make it more fairer?