The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi folks just joined before I buy my first Supra

Guest 4-DANES

Hi TJ,

Welcome to the forum. You may or may not be interested but I'm 90% convinced I will be selling my car now and just need to find 20mins to knock up an ad for the forum.

It's a 1996 facelift, six speed, single turbo at 600bhp and 590lb.ft of torque, lots of custom parts - built for ultimate reliability and drive-ability with everything I wanted to make it an immense road car without turning it into a track car. Original TRD bonnet and spoiler, Recaro seats, Custom brakes, turbo kit, exhaust, coilovers, big TRD diff, all new suspension arms, Syvecs ECU...and the list goes on. I've owned it for 10yrs + and am only selling as I no longer have time to work on it due to family and job commitments.

Lots of people here would vouch for the build quality and attention to detail. I'd be looking for about half your budget for it. Have a look at some of the links in my sig to see if you might be interested.

Cheers

Dan

Guest 4-DANES

Hi,

Can you email me more photo's please and full spec description? I can't reply to PM just yet. Facebook TJ Booleon.

Hi TJ,

Welcome to the forum. You may or may not be interested but I'm 90% convinced I will be selling my car now and just need to find 20mins to knock up an ad for the forum.

It's a 1996 facelift, six speed, single turbo at 600bhp and 590lb.ft of torque, lots of custom parts - built for ultimate reliability and drive-ability with everything I wanted to make it an immense road car without turning it into a track car. Original TRD bonnet and spoiler, Recaro seats, Custom brakes, turbo kit, exhaust, coilovers, big TRD diff, all new suspension arms, Syvecs ECU...and the list goes on. I've owned it for 10yrs + and am only selling as I no longer have time to work on it due to family and job commitments.

Lots of people here would vouch for the build quality and attention to detail. I'd be looking for about half your budget for it. Have a look at some of the links in my sig to see if you might be interested.

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz202/danc8000/Exterior/37cb94b3-edbf-4862-b264-5a842f2ac122_zpsad6ba45f.jpg

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz202/danc8000/Exterior/ad46272f-d9d5-4ba8-bced-044a7c297481_zps749e6ec8.jpg

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz202/danc8000/Engine%20Bay/fjdkg_zps89a8dc64.jpg

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz202/danc8000/Interior/gfp12_zps4265e34c.jpg

Cheers

Dan

By reading this it sounds like Steve.M's car would be perfect for you. Black, big twins and 900hp. You'll just have to tempt him with lots of money to part with it :D

I was just about to suggest Steve M's car.

You two after some commission or something... Could be tempted to sell for the right offer. :taped:

Guest 4-DANES

Hey folks,

Thank you for all the help at the moment I have the choice of a Black, Silver or White Supra. I'm sure you all know which 3 they are. However the criteria is that it must be a manual gearbox preferably 6 speed. I have found a couple of UK spec on Piston heads & eBay, having said that I would prefer to buy through this forum as I am sure I won't get my shirt or leg lifted on here. Now with regard to my budget; in hindsight maybe I should't have stated how much i had to spend. But the stable door is now open I trust the integrity of whomever I finally buy from. I have just been out in a 2009 GTR which was awesome 7 well within budget or I may have the chance of buying my GTO back in February. Unfortunately for my bank account I have been bitten by the Supra bug. Heyho. Cheers guys. Much appreciated. :-)

We both have our plans then, I am just going to leave this here for Steve to have a look at :D http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2009/r-z-0-9/2009-Wheelsandmore-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Eleanor-Rear-Angle-Closeup-1280x960.jpg

So now steve knows our sellers fees, he needs to sell the Wangan for for I estimate a price of 150k give or take a hundred or so.

So now steve knows our sellers fees, he needs to sell the Wangan for for I estimate a price of 150k give or take a hundred or so.

Ahhh not so as it appears the turtleshead is going to build him one if he provides a rolling shell. Hopefully that leaves a few extra £££'s in the kitty for us.

The moral of the story is just sell up and mail me and Hodge a cheque... or paypal will suffice :D

Ahhh not so as it appears the turtleshead is going to build him one if he provides a rolling shell. Hopefully that leaves a few extra £££'s in the kitty for us.

The moral of the story is just sell up and mail me and Hodge a cheque... or paypal will suffice :D

I see steve is viewing the thread.

Awaiting his input and agreement.