The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
TuneR

TuneR

21 hours ago, Homer said:

I just need to figure out how to get the instrument cluster converted without messing up the PAS sensitivity

I think i might have a speedo converter at home somewhere, not sure if i still do or if it works or would work but would be happy to donate it if you want. IIRC it was off my old JDM NA....or it could've been my old TT Aristo😕

TuneR

TuneR

I just need to figure out how to get the instrument cluster converted without messing up the PAS sensitivity

I think i might have a speedo converter at home somewhere, not sure if i still do or if it works or would work but would be happy to donate it if you want. IIRC it was off my old JDM NA or it could've been my old TT Aristo....😕

TuneR

TuneR

I think i might have a speedo converter at home somewhere, not sure if i still do or if it works or would work but would be happy to donate it if you want. IIRC it was off a JDM NA or it could've been my TT Aristo....😕

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.