The mkiv Supra Owners Club

World of Warcraft

JamesArup

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm f#cked boys. been playing for 15 days in Norway when not working or drunk.. speeking of which.. yeah, had af ew or several. got a lvl 18 hunter, and a lvl 9 shammy with the wife working a lvl9 druid. crack aint the word. scottich herion addcits dontø know f#cik all about being hooke4d. this game is the bester everst made. Need sleep.

Hey James, I'm on Teranas too along with a few mates.

Lvl 50 Dwarf Rogue, Sergeant "Slanter"

Elemental Leatherworker (289).

I'm also exhaulted with Darnassus, there's no way my double 'ard Rogue is going to be seen riding around on a farmyard animal ;-) Got myself a big cat now :)

I'm utterly, utterly addicted....On most nights and weekends.

I'll add you to my friends list :)

I've also started an undead Rogue call Drakkar.....

Mates have 51 Dwarf Hunter (Larjrod), 52 Night Elf Hunter (Horophit), and 40 Night Elf Warrior (Elladan)

crack aint the word. scottich herion addcits dontø know f#cik all about being hooke4d. this game is the bester everst made. Need sleep.

PMSL ! That's the truth, social life has gone out the window. I even bought a 23" external display for my Powerbook, lost all sense and reason....

Grats dude...!!!! not done any PvP so far... a prot spec'd tank wouldn't be any good so i'm lvl'in up a Rogue so maybe I can have a go soon...

Rogues are great for PvP, get the opening shot right and they're dead before they even know what's hit them :)

That's the one.

The expansion pack isn't out yet but you won't have to buy it when it is I don't think. There's going to be a new race and continent plus other stuff in it though...

You can cancel anytime, think it's one months notice.

The game is EPIC, there's so learn when you first start playing but it's great fun.

Game hompage: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/

Maps plus info: http://www.worldofwar.net/cartography/

Full resouce for everything in the game: http://www.thottbot.com/