20th Anniversary Meet at The Heritage Motor Centre - 26th August

ScottC

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gutted to be missing this. After 7 years in the club, to miss the anniversary shin dig is frustrating to say the least.

I will just have to sit in Spain with my Vodka and freshly squeezed orange juice and toast you all from a distance.

I have seen the e-mails behind the scenes and there is a group of people, Ellis, Abz, Scott C, Wile and Branners who all deserve special thanks.

H.

Gutted to be missing this. After 7 years in the club, to miss the anniversary shin dig is frustrating to say the least.

I will just have to sit in Spain with my Vodka and freshly squeezed orange juice and toast you all from a distance.

I have seen the e-mails behind the scenes and there is a group of people, Ellis, Abz, Scott C, Wile and Branners who all deserve special thanks.

H.

That ^

H.

Ah no buzz mate just stick your rocket pack on and to infinity and beyond

- - - Updated - - -

1st post says 10:45. Or join up wile e coyotes mega convoy from the Falcon leaving at 10:15

Times are approx so prob be 5 min late anyways lol

Hi. Would it be ok if my good mate and supra nut, Daryl comes along in his original usa mk1 supra, if I buy his tickets? I can't actually make it due to working all bank holiday. He really wants to make it there and he was at japfest with my red supra so people know him from the forum. Thanks.

H.

We might be able to live stream the event....

This event is ticketless, on the day you will need to confirm details & collect your wrist band for access to all area's. :)

Scott - Could you update the first post please to advise no tickets will be sent out.

oh right so just turn up and say my username on the gate, do i need to bring the reciept of payment or anything like that?

Tim

oh right so just turn up and say my username on the gate, do i need to bring the reciept of payment or anything like that?

Tim

I guess you confirm your username and they will also have the reg that they can check against when we arrive.

Branners, streaming the event will be good.

Yer birth certificate ,national insurance number,passport and your Mrs mobile number :D

:D

I guess you confirm your username and they will also have the reg that they can check against when we arrive.

Branners, streaming the event will be good.

Correct :thumbs:

Just turn up mate. We have a naughty boys section just for you and Abz :D

You can join in if you want Scott :D