The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Performance show

Vanessa

Well, we're back!! 370 mile round trip (only got lost once on the way back - record!). Saw a few Supes in the car park - and met G.W when he was having his Supe dyno'd by Thor (had mine done later in the day - more on that on another forum topic!!). Didn't seem to be many of us lot down there but then it was almost impossible to know who was who!! Perhaps we should have a proper meet in the car park next meet (kept popping out to see if anyone was around their car but no!). The event I thought was a bit small and was a long way to travel but saw some great cars and met one forum member so all was not lost!!

Santa Pod next!!

I will be there on Saturday and Sunday, showing my car inside and possibly entering the show and shine. Looking forward to it as it will be the last show of the year for me.

Hope to see some of you there and be sure to pop over and say hello.

Just look out for the Silver Soarer inside. :respekt:

Which Soarer was yours - there were 2? Was yours the one with the Supra decals on the brake calipers?

It was RUBBISH!!!!

the mag didn.t seem to make much effort, there were loads of club stands missing and yet more than plenty of space for us, dont know why we didnt have a club stand, maybe if we had then more peeps would have made the effort, afterall its what you make of it that counts, and i for one thought that if more owners made the effort to go it would have been a better show all round.

a shame, real shame